Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
god...

alright. so i go back to my paintball field to climb some trees to get some birds eye view shots with my camera.. I climb two trees so far.. getting so okay pics.. then i go onto the third tree.. im climbing up.. looking around.. aabout 15 feet to the left and 3 feet down is a bees nest (mybe yellow jackets or something) so im like hah whatever.. throw some sticks and ancorns at it, the bees spas.. no biggy, im higher then them.. they cant even find me.. so im climbing down.. im about level with it now.. i see a big dead branch i break it off throw it, slam smokes the damn nest well not even a mili second later a bee comes right at me and stings me right above the left eye brow.... like what the hell.. its like it knew i was gonna throw it, i swear i heard the thump of the branch hitting the nest then right away, i mean instandly slam.. the gets me.. god damn...

so now my fore head is swollen...

and im sitting in this tree with my hands over my face praying they piss off.. man i could move if i id be toast.. i just sat there for like 5 mins... waitting for them to leave.. finaly they do so i get down and walk back to my house pissed off at the bee's....

and to butt im so dumb i took a damn pic of the nest cuz i figured id be putting a thread like this on the forum,,, frig...

the nest is where the red circle is...

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Geez Smalls!!! Like MovingDude said, just don't bug them and you should be okay. If you hit it with a stick what do you think is going to happen to you?!

P.S. I got stung yesterday too. =(

·
Registered
220 Posts
no the leave them alone they will leave you alone thing doesnt work i was mowing last week and outtsa now where i got stung by this wicked lookin black bee which i figured out later to be a tape wasp but anyway i got stung in the eye brow and my eye like swelled shut and i looked like a retard for a few days

·
Registered
220 Posts
haha yea i realize this but i was in the middle of a big a$$ yard with nothing around no trees or building or annything fo rthem to make a nest in or on

edit- i feel pain but he dies :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
the best is freezing bees, and then tieing like 6 to the table and have them tangle and fly around crashing into things. gotta love it.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Someone watches a little too much jackass :D.
(If you havn't seen that one, you should. It's cool.)

·
Registered
561 Posts
ever here of yellow jackets that build nest under the ground? hmmm well I have and after my bro ran of the nest with the lawnmower they came after me and I'm deathly allergic to bee stings I have to get a shot

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Lol, today my friends, and I found this huge hornets nest on the telephone wire. It was huge! So anyway, I'm like let's hit it with a rock. So we spend like 20 minutes trying to hit it with a rock, a hocky puck, and a roll (lol). Finally my friend just runs up, it's it with this rock, tears the whole bottom side of the sucker off, and like 20,000 hornets swarm out of the nest. We all just started bolting to my house down the street, and didn't look back. No one got stung thankfully.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahhah its too tempting when you see the nest. i mean you know you shouldnt but its so fun..

they sense noise and smell eh.. well i worked that day and hadnt showered.. maybe i offended em.. little bastard though god and these ones they dont even die when they sting you..i dont know hwat kind they were, not really jackets.. just bastards.. well ill get em' just you wait..

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol maybe they were yellow jackets but the left their jacktes in the hive...I'm losing it. Also like in my town your suppose to report bee's nest to the 5-0 so they can have animal controll remove them "safely". Last summer they removed 3 right down the street from me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts