Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of you guys may remember my string of emo posts about how ****ty 2005 has been for me thus far... and if you do... the broken wrists turned into something else. When I kept my knee bent for like 15-20 minutes, it starts to hurt like crazy. I had an EMT buddy check it out today, and he said it looked like it WAS a ligament (sp?) injury, and now it's scar tissue. I told the doc, and he said my insurance don't cover a scoping of it... and with the economic problems left by my family problems... my knee is now officially owned. It's not awful, cuz I can still do stuff, just so long as it's not like... bent knee for long time...

Moral of the story... Don't fall down...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ouch man. thats gotta suck.

i know the feelin of pain. my mouth is hurting now like a biznitch

·
Registered
364 Posts
eh i got bad knees from falling on them too.

The worst one was I actually tore the kneecap free from the tendon that holds it on. I was lying on the ground grabbing my leg and yelling and screaming while the paramedics were checking me out.

the bad part was, my little sister said "Don't be such a weenie." :sly:

You know your a loser when a 9yo tells you not to be a weenie...

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ImagineUser said:
eh i got bad knees from falling on them too.

The worst one was I actually tore the kneecap free from the tendon that holds it on. I was lying on the ground grabbing my leg and yelling and screaming while the paramedics were checking me out.

the bad part was, my little sister said "Don't be such a weenie." :sly:

You know your a loser when a 9yo tells you not to be a weenie...
Ow.... And just tell that 9 year old that her healing factor is ridiculous. When I was at the doc's getting a new cast... I saw a girl in a full blown arm cast. From hand to shoulder.... yeah, she'll be ok in 3 weeks... bastards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts