Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, this ting popped up on my screen saying I could get a free PS3 (which isn't out yet) RIGHT NOW!

It had a timer saying I only had 90sec. to choose, but the timer, of course, was a gif.

Yea, IDK, do they think we're dumb****s?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Some people are dumb enough to fall for those. Like the ones that say you have a virus and it looks like a virus scan program and all it is is a .gif.
Or the clever little banners that say "hit the monkey and win". It doesn't matter if you hit it or not. You're still going to the same spam scam site anyay.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
Yea, IDK, do they think we're dumb****s?

Yes... and that's because there are plenty of dumb****s out there that fall for these things, and give them money, which is why internet scams still exist; if people didn't fall for them they would eventually die off, or perhaps evolve and/or become more creative.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
drktamer said:
Yes... and that's because there are plenty of dumb****s out there that fall for these things, and give them money, which is why internet scams still exist; if people didn't fall for them they would eventually die off, or perhaps evolve and/or become more creative.
yup. some people are pretty stupid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts