Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trapped, nothing else is interesting! Ahhhh! It seems like the rest of the forum isn't mentally engaging anymore. I've been sucked into the lounge, and fear I may never see the rest of the forum again. I'm gonna be the next Spud!

Discuss.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Ryan_Page said:
I'm trapped, nothing else is interesting! Ahhhh! It seems like the rest of the forum isn't mentally engaging anymore. I've been sucked into the lounge, and fear I may never see the rest of the forum again. I'm gonna be the next Spud!

Discuss.
its a forum.. if this is the best part of your day... go get laid

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Ryan_Page said:

Discuss.
i dont know man, i have some huge ass shoes to fill (ya know what that means! :naughty )

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
big socks?

Being a lounge rat isn't bad if you contribute. when you get into the swing of 4 letter responses is when its uber scary. Its a slippery slope.

·
Banned
393 Posts
I must agree with this. I actully try alot to go into other parts of the forum. Like I go into music and Video games and stuff, but its still the lounge. *sigh*

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Ryan_Page said:

Discuss.
lol i stoped going to the rest of the forum some time ago

1 - 20 of 23 Posts