Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum and I have a matrix with a Trinity LPR. How do I set it? I got it used so it's an old one. Do I use the knob in front or the holes on the side? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a little thingy in a hole on the knob in front on my LPR. It prevents me from turning it all the way in. Should I remove it? Also, should it move around when I have it at about 3 turns? Keep in mind this was used, so maybe the previous owner set it to stay there 0?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
idk what little thingy in the whole your talking about, but it might be a screw to hold the knob in place when playing, so it doesn't turn on accident. My pbc lpr has a screw to lock it in place, but that not be the case on your trinity.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok, thanks all!
One last thing: How much input pressure should I be putting directly into the gun? This is after the air is regulated. I do have a gauge, so I can tell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cmon guys, I'm playing with my matrix for the first time tomorrow and I really need to know how much pressure to put in. I use a Aardvark bolt kit and a 850 psi fixed tank.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
does it really matter? If its the inline reg pressure, doesnt matter becuase you have to adjust it to get the desired fps anyways. As for lpr pressure, check pbn for proper way to adjust.(or here....i'm not sure if we have it here?0)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts