Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was great. I was kicking my brother in the kitchen as I was trying to make myself chocolate milk (because regular milk obviously sucks). So I was trying to reach up top to get the nesquick powder stuff down and he wouldn't leave me alone so I ended up dropping it all over.. and.. yeah, the picture kinda explains. Then the bastard doesnt even cover for me so I can clean it up real quick. I thought he was guna be all nice & all cause he got the vacuum for me. But immediately after getting me the vacuum, instead of standing guard by my moms door to make sure she doesnt come out he knocks on her door and makes her come see what happens. Of course Erica gets in trouble. He is soo gonna get his ass beat. But yeah that was the highlight of my day yesterday. I know it's kinda random, ust thought I'd share though

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
im glad i dont have any younger sibblings, go beat urs bros ass tho! :) luckily my sister is a freshmen in college (UCSB) and her and 15 other college girls are commin over friday to spend the night (ya, ill try to get pics up, for all the guys.. of course) :D
me and my sis were always cool tho.. oh and ur right when u say regular milk sucks lol

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Yea regular milk sucks. You really got in trouble for that. My mom would just be like clean it up. But then again all my friends think she is the coolest. She is a lunchlady at my school and she snuck me and some friends out early one day it was awesome.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt get grounded or anything, but she was pissed because its her new tile and she is really big on making sure nothing messes it up or gets in the grout.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
austin said:
Yea regular milk sucks. You really got in trouble for that. My mom would just be like clean it up. But then again all my friends think she is the coolest. She is a lunchlady at my school and she snuck me and some friends out early one day it was awesome.

haha dude my moms just like that...shes a lunchlady too lol

if i had made that mess and my mom came in, she would of said "ummm, you know the bathrooms up stairs don't ya?" lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really like the hersheys cookies & cream milk. i dont really like chocolate milk THAT much.. but i figure i need to start drinking it cause its a lil healthier than drinking no milk at all

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
onesikpup said:
hasnt she heard of grout sealer.....the tile guys that did mine used it.

oh, and strawberry milk pwns
we laid all the tile ourselves when we remodeled the house. and she was so ready just to move in because we had lived with my grandparents for 2 yrs and she just wanted in the new house real bad

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea thats super lazy. but dont feel too bad. out of the 10 doors in my house that need painted.. only one has been done, and theres a spot on the back porch that needs to be plastered, you can still see the blocks from where they built the wall up

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
You have 10 doors in your house?!!! Well, I guess...we have...9....but...yea.

And for the record....regular milk is sweet ass. Whole milk mind you...skim is basically white water. Chocolate milks good too though...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well if u count the sliding glass door and the 2 french doors then its: 15. I forgot about the door leading out the side of the garage too.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Lets see doors in my house... Front, Back, Leading into Garage, Parents bedroom, Downstairs bathroom, Downstairs closet Parents bathroom, My room, My bathroom (2x), My closet, Sisters room, sisters bathroom (2x), Sisters closet, Computer room, Computer room closet, Brothers room, Upstairs bathroom. 18, if you dont count sliding hinge cabinets, sliding closet door for my parents, and bathroom linen closets.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts