Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You talked about something paintball related in the lounge. Thats punishable by death. Also, I quoted Twistedpain first.
i dont think that i've ever seen you post before, and i enjoy twisteds humor. i didnt think that was related to paintball enough to be anywhere else... more a despisal of MTV.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
i dont think that i've ever seen you post before, and i enjoy twisteds humor. i didnt think that was related to paintball enough to be anywhere else... more a despisal of MTV.
And you are...?

Next (and mtv's other shows) are proof of the downfall of mankind.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Meh some MTV shows are alright. I watch parental control and Next when nothing good is on.

I'm glad Boiling Points is back though. I always liked that show.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Next and those shows aren't even real. If you watch them enough you notice they recycle the actors.
Actually I don't think they do, I think it's just that everybody on those shows looks the same. They are undoubtedly scripted, though. They might not have been in the beginning, but they have to be now.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Actually I don't think they do, I think it's just that everybody on those shows looks the same. They are undoubtedly scripted, though. They might not have been in the beginning, but they have to be now.
Eh I KNOW this one guy I saw was on both shows. I have DVR and I used to watch them religiousley with a bunch of my friends. Pure hillarity most of the time, the scripting is terrible. But I watched them one time and paused on both of them and if they arent the same person they are most definitly kin somehow.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I don't even get MTV. I get channels 2-27, Including CSPAN, CSPAN2, QVC, HSN, and PBS. It's quite the lineup of shows.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Rob & Big is ok, other then that nothing much is.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Rob and Big is a cool show. Viva la Bam needs to return to MTV1. The show is funny, even if Bam sucks at skating (which, I don't think he does, I can't do anything he can). Exposed is fun to watch. Its gotta be scripted. If not, the people that are "interviewed" know about the truck. I saw one where they were in a corn field. I was able to see the truck. Im sure the guys could to. And there are no terminators in the middle of a feild.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts