Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we just go new neighbors and they smashed one of our concrete posts/ mailboxes. So I went over there and I’m like u realize u moving in has already costs us like 1000$? They’re just like sorry, but I cant give u the address/phone number of our moving company. I was like great assholes I’ll just be leaving now. So later the next day my mom set our fax machine to auto-dial their number all day :rofl so their phone lines were a little jammed up. Later that night I’ve got 150 rolls of toilet paper and go and start throwing it all over, we also put rice all over they're yard, but unfortunately their kid comes out with an AEG fully upped and starts to light me up so I leave. Then I came back to put salami on their car but its in one of their garages so instead I rubbed a chocolate bar all over their door, and put fishing line trip lines all over. You guys got anything else I should do to them?

edited with microsoft word :)

pics of my mailbox \/
That spilt on the top makes it possible to pull that whole side plate off.

·
Registered
343 Posts
also, anything with a lot of sugar would be a *****.

dump syrup and or honey everywhere. sticky as hell and lots of ants.

another fun prank is to get a group of friends together. make sure one has a truck. you all roll up to the house late at night and you all start digging a hoile in their front yard. with alot of guys you can dig a huge hole realy fast. you then put all the dirt from the hole into the truck. when they wake up the next day they find a huge whole but no dirt. i can guarentee a laugh or 2 outa that.

·
Registered
324 Posts
go to some back roads and dig up the road signs (like yeild,stop....you get it) and get some bud and put like 30 of them in their front yard, take a pic of it and put it on the forum...funny stuff...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.