Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok stupid people piss me off. I just watched as a burglar stole cigarettes from a corner store and when he tried to get out he couldn't get the door open and started beating the living **** out of it with a pipe and eventually crawling through a hole in the bottom when all he needed to do was PULL IT OPEN. WTF is people's problem? Do they need cigarettes that much to beat down a door? Also those damn PETA assholes are ****ing annoying, they complain abouut animals getting "totured" and "harrased" when they really aren't. They can suck my left, no, right nut.

Ok i just needed to get that out. :)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
see what smoking does to you kids?? stay off the the wacky tobacky and all will turn out good, and if your lucky you wont need to receive a sign compliments of bill engvall

A

·
0 Posts
I made a thread about stupid people once and everyone flamed me and said i shouldn't be hard on them.

fools.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
It's a slow quick death and they don't really feel it.

Slow quick death huh? What the hell does that mean? They're killed at a medium speed? This method is too slow, this method is to fast, ooh, this method is juuussstttt right!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts