Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post the stupid things u have heard someone to try to get a girl. Mine is DO YOU USE WINDEX, CUZ I SEE MYSELF IN YOU'RE PANTS.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I've used all of these, and all of them have gotten me the girl's number. It's a running bet between me and my friends that I will use the stupidest pickup lines ever (to be funny) on anyone they ask me to. I always end up getting the girl's number too, it's kinda crazy.

*drops packet of sugar on the ground* "Excuse me Miss, I believe you dropped your nametag"

"Those pants are very becoming on you. If I had the chance, I'd be coming on you as well."

"Do you rent or own?" "Do I rent or own what?" "Those wings you angel!"

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another word for legs is spread. So may i spread the word?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a lame one- did it hurt? when u fell from heaven.

very used

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
even more lame- i lost my phone number, can i have ures?

heres some i found on the internet-Line 1:

Hello. I really don't have any good pickup lines to use on you... except maybe one. (She will ask to hear it.) In a very suave, deep, Italian-accented voice, "How you doin'?" (just like Joey Tribbiani on the television show "Friends".) 99% of most women know what you are talking about and the comedy helps break the ice.

Line 2:

Hi. <insert small talk here>. Well maybe we can go out sometime and grab a bowl of cereal. Most guys say coffee, but I'm a cereal man. (Most women laughingly will ask what kind of cereal. If you recommend a place where you can get good cereal, she will realize you are serious for a date... or would like some company over a bowl of cereal. 99% of the women I have tried this with go out with me just to see what kind of cereal they can get.)

Line 3:

This works in a crowded bar setting but it only works if you get the 2 second eye-contact "look" and smile from a woman who is interested. Walk over. "Hello. How are you this evening? I was standing over there and couldn't help but notice you were staring at my butt." This is hysterically funny just because 1) she wasn't 2) a totally wrong observation on your part, and 3) only you would have the guts to come up and say something like this.

Line 4:

Finally, just walk up to a girl and say, "Hello. I'm Mr. Right. I heard you were looking for me?"

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you busy tonight at 3:00 A.M.?

As she's leaving....Hey aren't you forgetting something? She: What? Me!

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

Do you want to see something swell?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?

I am conducting a field test of how many woman have pierced nipples.

Should I call you in the morning or nudge you?

Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.

You know how they say skin is the largest organ? Not in my case.

·
Registered
62 Posts
this one take 2 people... you walk up to the girl and say "do you see that guy over there" and point to ur friend "he's kind of shy.... and he wanted to ask you something.....he wanted to know if u find me attractive"

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wanna play army? i lay down and u blow the hell outta me
U may not b the hottest girl here.... but beauty is only a lightswitch away

·
Registered
253 Posts
shadowboy91 said:
even more lame- i lost my phone number, can i have ures?
hey, i actually got a number that way! except it never worked out between us.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I'm a pirate looking for treasure, may i search your chest?

(pull out any coin.... hopefully with two sides... :rolleyes: )
If i flip this coin, what are my chances of getting head?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts