Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a Spyder Imagine as my first gun, and I am wondering if it is a good beginning gun?

The other choice was an autococker but i wanted to go with the spyder first and I will probably get the autococker if I get better and really into the sport.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
great beginning gun. and when you do upgrade to the cocker, don't buy the trilogy. buy a pro stock. or buy a used cocker that has already been upgraded.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Imagine is an excellent beginner marker, I recommend it to everyone that asks what a good begginning marker is. It is: Reliable, durable, low maintanence, upgradable, easy to find parts for, and it has an electronic trigger which is always nice to have, and all at a relatively low price.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Imagines are great

They are electronic with an LED screen. There are many modes you can choose from.
Auto, Fast Auto, Semi, 3 Shot Burst etc. I was impressed with one when my friend had one.

They are easy to maintain, clean etc.

The Trigger is cool, you can adjust it so it sits on the microswitch. I suggest getting a 25g microswitch if you want more Speed.

All i suggest is getting a barrel because the stock barrel is horrible.
I suggest a CP 1 Piece or a Progressive

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
you made the right choice, cockers are to complex for beginnerss, and i had a hard time figuring mine out myself. Your gunna be really happy with your imagiine, and welcome to teh sport

1 - 7 of 7 Posts