Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ya do here is rate the person's stupid story above you from 1-10 and then make your own stupid story...i guess i'll start...

I'm on my way to the beach with my cousin sleeping on the floor of the car after we've played SOCOM night and day all summer...my cousin is mumbling in his sleep and then out of nowhere he yells "WATCH OUT FOR THAT GERNADE!!!"

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
8/10 for first 10/10 for second

One time I made my cousin draw all over the wall and a stone at my grandmas house with me.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
10/10 because that is what i just said and i made you do it

I was in class today and we had a substitute and we were reading this magazine like current science or something like that. And there was a fat monkey thing that had something wrong with her hips or something. Then they did something to the monkey and when it was alright the monkey starting geting it on with the males. There was one of her friend teachers the just walked in the room and said to her "You should do that to help you out a little bit" and everyone was like ewwwww, it was disgustingly funny

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHAHAHAHAHA 9.5/10

last year in science class we were doing something about sex cells and the teacher was writing stuff on the board and she meant to write "organism" but accidently left out the "N" and "I"

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
7/10

this my bros story, he was reading in science class or somehting and said orgasm when he was learnign sxual educatiomn

·
Registered
120 Posts
2/10

in sex ed in 6th grade i asked if it culd get stuck

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
9/10 hahaha what idiot would do that

One time i was shooting my cousins airsoft gun and dropped the clip out the window

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol 9/10

one time my cousin was sleeping over and i woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom and when i came back he said in his sleep "anyone have any crack?"

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
9/10 thats some funny stuff

one time i was sleeping and i had a dream i was in a place with all of these dummies and one was in a boxe with like a cloth on it and it said take it off so i did and it got out and then my dad cut down a tree with a weed eater

·
Registered
120 Posts
ok i dont get it 12/10

one time i dreamt that mario and guzzball were cuzins then i woke up and they still were

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Newman's Tippy said:
one time i dreamt that mario and guzzball were cuzins then i woke up and they still were
thats a pretty stupid story 9/10

onetime i wasted like more than an hour on forum games

·
Registered
120 Posts
1/10
one time i waster more then 1 hour on forum games with mario and guzzball

1 - 20 of 24 Posts