Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Let's see...

1.)Jumped off of the school auditorium balcony onto a theatre seat. (About 20ft)
2.)Did it again, this time putting a huge gash in my left knee. thumup:
3.)Stood infront of my friend's car, he started moving, I was on the hood going about 15mph. Another friend chucks a piece of ice at the driver, driver slams on the breaks, I go flying off, try to catch myself, smash my head in the pavement a few times and then skid a few feet. Got a concussion, blurry vision for about 30 minutes, and my hands tingled when I moved them certain ways. Oh and I didn't go to a doctor or anything.
4.)Silly stringed cars at a stoplight with a friend. Cops came.
5.)Video taped my friend falling in the street with crutches whenever a car passed, just to see who would try and help. Many did.
6.)Jumped off of 2nd level at my school's theatre (diff. from balcony) a few times. About 12 feet or so.
7.)Climbed up a few of the flies (ropes holding up the curtains) about 10-15 feet using just upper body strength. Fun stuff.
8.)Purposely made my truck fishtail on the snow. Did that a few times, it's best when going around a curve.

All I can think of for now, but my life is filled with me doing stupid things, so I'm sure I can think of more, or make some new ones.

-Jin

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
haha thats great^^^

I was throwing this CD at my friend and i missed and hit a cristmas bulb.
I also ate some airsoft BBs

·
Registered
504 Posts
today i shot a starving dog with AirSoft BB's...and it had poofy fur and the bb's got stuck in its fur and the ones the were on the ground it ate o_o...then i just lit it up with my 98c...yea it was at my house and wouldnt leave...plus it was a rotweiler

·
Registered
120 Posts
^^^AN EVIL MONSTER

umm 1 time i ate chalk
another was i jumped onto a bball hoop off a crate(broken wrist outta that)
uhhhh o yea and posted on this thread

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
when i bought a cd player to school and then got caught with it so i called my bro on my cousins cell and then got caught again..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts