Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stupid warning lables

Post some of the dumbest warning lables you have ever seen or heard.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
burningcow422 said:
Well. Since you know so much about warnigs post some of their labels lol.
DUDE YOUR ****ING SIG IS FREAKING ME OUT.

First of all my name is David, second of all I was born on 11/28/89. So he had the same name as me and was killed on my birthday.

****ing A, I have to go on a plane on Saturday and I'm scared enough of planes as it is, without death omens.

·
12,110 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:

First of all my name is David, second of all I was born on 11/28/89. So he had the same name as me and was killed on my birthday.

****ing A, I have to go on a plane on Saturday and I'm scared enough of planes as it is, without death omens.
I bet you theres millions of people with your first name that have died on all sorts of special occasions of yours. thumup:

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Alpha said:
I bet you theres millions of people with your first name that have died on all sorts of special occasions of yours. thumup:
Be quiet Sam. I'm really freaked, I hate going on planes.

edit- NYY, Oakland to Chicago passes a lot of mountains, plus its gonna be in bad weather too.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
afraid of slamming into the ground at 485 MPH and dieing in a tremendous fireball?

glad i could help :)

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:

If your last name is Gibson that wuold be a bit freaky. Good luck on that flight. Airplane crash deaths could be a bit painful if you survive the initial impact :tup

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I love being on planes. Just looking down at the clouds, being miles above the ground. I love the acceleration right before lift off...ah, I love it...lol

But yea, if you are sitting at a window where you can see one of the engines...and something like this happens:

...you might not want to look at it...might freak you out a little. wave:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts