Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so i thought i had to poo. well i sit down and what happens? I take a leak and bam im all empty. no poo!

so i think to myself "damn, that was the biggest waste of time, sitting down and all... wait a second, girls have to do that every time???" the mere thought of having to sit everytime i leak just made me crazy =0

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Plus they have to wipe, which takes more time.

I enjoy being able to just whip out, pee, shake twice (three times and you're playing with it), put it away, and leave. None of that washing your hands business either.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
Plus they have to wipe, which takes more time.

I enjoy being able to just whip out, pee, shake twice (three times and you're playing with it), put it away, and leave. None of that washing your hands business either.
Definently.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
dude, being a girl would be awesome. if ur a chick, you have boobs, and boobs own. i would never get bored.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
If you're a girl the boobs would be fun, but they would just get in the way. If you're a guy you don't have boobs to get in the way, but you can still play with boobs.

What is this fascination with boobs? Everytime I see them I just want to bury my face in them. Boobs.

Edit - After reading "boobs" about 50 times it sounds very strange, but boobs are not strange at all, they are mucho fun.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
What's more embarassing though?

1. Popping a boner in class
2. Unexpected start of your period on the day you decide to wear your hot white pants?

·
Registered
477 Posts
That's exactly why you calculate the days on your calendar of when you think you'll start your period (which is about every 3 weeks or so), and not wear white pants ;)

It's so nice to be aroused in class and not have anyone know about it. :) ahh.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I probably only got a boner in class a few times, and I was always good at making it go away fairly quickly.

That might sound kind of gross to those of us with sick minds.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i get an inward erection, so i dont have a problem w/ boners. hehe.

it does suck and is kinda embarassing when u are first w/ a chick and pop a woody. otherwise i like to show off my natural bulge

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
i really hate boners in class. hey courtney do you play with your chest? wait its nothing to you is it? since your a girl

1 - 20 of 121 Posts