Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are rumors going around that we will get sued because one of my neighbors friends ran into my garage chasing after a kid(who was over at our house) cause he stole a piece of candy, the kid ran into our door and chipped his tooth..who would win..

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I dont think anyone would spend thousands of dollars on lawers and all for a chipped tooth. Worts comes to worst you need to pay his dental bill.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
like what i said above, a guy was running out of the house and ran into one of those glass doors going into like decks and what not, and ended up suing and winning. i would of kicked his ass to give him something to sue about

·
Registered
649 Posts
In Texas, I believe you can shoot them if they're on your property..

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
same with iowa only it has to be in the house.

thats why I sit in my rocking chair with gun ready....someday someone stupids gonna walk through that door and get theres.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
ya, did you know that if somebody breaks into your house and injures themself inside of it they can sue you. and if they have a good enought lawyer they can win it
Same deal here. If said persons are injured on your property, you have liability for safety hazards. It's simply Redonkulous.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
MassPainter66 said:
texas you have to have signs posted and it cant be in a rural area
wouldn't it be "can't be in an urban area"? it doesn't make sense that you can shoot people in your house in a populated area, but you can't do so out in the country

·
Registered
172 Posts
A lot of it depends on the judge you get...they are sort of like demigods and do make law. Contrary to what they teach in elementry school, the executive and judical branches love to make laws just as much as the legislative.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
well just pray that
a- they dont get a really good lawyer
b- you dont get a retarded sympathetic jury

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
bob005 said:
no one's stupid enough to sue over a chipped tooth. evenm if they do, and win, you can counter sue and win all of your money and more back. still, this depends on what state you're living in, but it can't vary that much from state to state.
you'd be surprised over the amount of stupidity of some cases. Thats why i wanna be a judge, just so i can tell all the people who sue over the stupidist things to "STOP BEIGN A BABY AND DEAL WITH IT"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts