Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happened to these guys? They were the only good, real punk band on MTV that i liked. Then they just disappeared. Anybody know where they are or what theyre doing?

·
Registered
898 Posts
"Only good, real punk band"?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

first of all, any and all bands that relied on mtv to get big are pieces of horse sh!t.
sum 41 sucked. hard. that's why they are gone. and that's also why every other band that sounded like them (most other bands ending with a #) died as well.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dante's Inferno said:
"Only good, real punk band"?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!
only good real punk band on MTV, not punk in general.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

first of all, any and all bands that relied on mtv to get big are pieces of horse sh!t.
sum 41 sucked. hard. that's why they are gone. and that's also why every other band that sounded like them (most other bands ending with a #) died as well.
i thought they were good. they did a rock against bush thing (i saw it on punkvoter.com) which i found out today.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
No, effect.. The point is, if Sum 41 is Punk, I guess Dave Matthews Band is Rap, and Led Zeppelin is Jazz, or some form of Blues.
Seriously...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
eFFect_wannabe said:
what happened to these guys? They were the only good, real punk band on MTV that i liked. Then they just disappeared. Anybody know where they are or what theyre doing?
They dissapeared because they are making their new cd. It's suppose to come out in late summer or something. Their Does This Look Infected was a good cd. I liked a bunch of their songs.

·
Registered
898 Posts
This is just another butchering of a music genre. Sum 41 is pop music!! Nothing more!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Popish punk? You can say the same thing about Good Charlotte and NFG, but we all know they aren't anything close to real punk...

Sum 41 tried to hard, IMO. They screamed in almost every song and apparently they thought that's all there is to making punk.

·
Registered
13 Posts
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA ok sum 41 IS NOT PUNK ROCK....they tried to be punk rock, but then they relized they sucked, so they joined a cult and drank the punch a little to soon

1 - 20 of 31 Posts