Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
pacific northwestern summers arent too bad. we get a few hot days (mid 90s) like we will have this weekend, but overall its not horrible. and we have the humidity like you guys do, maybe not as bad, but similar.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
High today - 104*
Heat index today - 112*

Remember, all temperatures (and heat indices) are taken in the shade. Add some heat for the sun beating straight down on you. I got to push carts in this weather all day :)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
High today - 104*
Heat index today - 112*

Remember, all temperatures (and heat indices) are taken in the shade. Add some heat for the sun beating straight down on you. I got to push carts in this weather all day :)
I lift 100-250 pound boxes all day in this weather! While wearing jeans and a black shirt. Yay dress codes...

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
It's actually been pretty good around here...but like no ****ign rain at all and our sprinkler system is ****ED so my lawn looks camo.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Well, I live at 3000 feet, so maybe that has to do with it. The towns that are on the waterfront are really hot.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I live in gainesvegas,GA.

Its too hot too...

1. Mow lawns.
2. Sleep.
3. Play pball.
4. Skateboard.
5. Answerr the door.
6. Type this list.
7. Walk up to the pool.
8. Its too hot for everything except band pracitce in my friend's super air conditioned house.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts