Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have to do a summer reading book? im gonna be a senior this year and we are supposed to read "The Mayor of Casterbridge" i think thats it. Its still in my backpack, which is in my trunk, from the last day of school. Not a chance in hell im reading it. The movie is even on tv as we speak, but i cant even stand to watch that, its so god dam boring. Anyone else have to do this kind of program? If so, what do you have to read?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
man, our school gives the gayest books to read, seriously, there all girl books, im reading about sum mexican girl going through her piriod in my book, then i have one about sum girl that has a crush ona guy, but he doesnt like her or sumthin

D

·
0 Posts
well it wasnt for school but i read all my pb mags i get and i also read lord of the flies for the hell of it.. and i got "into the wild" but havent started reading it yet.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah they do, but they realize no one is gonna do anything school related over the summer

·
Registered
390 Posts
no summer reading for me, my school is easy like that, but i am reading band of Brothers cuz my friend said it was good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts