Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the basic rundown of how the summers of pbf have been:

2k2 Summer = awesome. everyone got along, not a lot of nooblers, it was really cool, sab was around, we all had a great time. best era of pbf.

2k3 Summer = the noob strike. the forum turned to crap because everyone was being retarded, members left, and a lot thought about leaving it was that bad

2k4 Summer = the summer of gay. hackers, slackers, and whackers is the best way to describe this summer. the level of gayness has reached a peak and the lounge is thriving

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
i think this summer was decent though but would have been better if stupid people werent here. anyways the hacker gave us all something to whine about.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I came here like 3 days before the major noob invasion. Its all good though, cover your ass cus next summer is gonna be gayer than Richard simmons and christopher lowell in a rainbow/fashion factory.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
lol everyone worshipped dooms like he was a god, i was her for the entire 2002 year, i just didnt post much, but i did start the forums very first pirate vs ninja thread way back in the day

1 - 20 of 35 Posts