Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So freedom is officially over. This next week I have band camp from like 7 or 8 till around 5:30. No more sleeping in for me. The week after that school starts. You guys enjoy it while you still have it...
When do you guys start up school?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Be happy at least you get a big chunk of summer off. In a few years you are grateful for just 1 to 2 weeks a year :(

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
So freedom is officially over. This next week I have band camp from like 7 or 8 till around 5:30. No more sleeping in for me. The week after that school starts. You guys enjoy it while you still have it...
werd, but we got it from 7 - 2:30.. which is still a lot.. do u guys get teh weekends off?

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
yeah i know what you mean man

first its 9-6 later its 1-8

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
August 17 I think. Kinda looking forward to going back though. I wont have to work 65 hours a week. And I will be getting out half day every day for a work co op thing.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
We get weekends off yes, but it still sucks. 4 hours a day in the Texas heat is not all that fun.
only 4 hours?

were out 7 hours in the 90 degree 100% humidity weather lol

lucky! </napoleandynamite>

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, 4 hours for just marching. The other 4 playing. This monday we're gonna start marching and playing...not really looking forward to it. We're shooting for state this year..last year we came in 3rd.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts