Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its time for all you sissies to start using those dangly things you call your nuts. sup bro is here to teach you how to be a man bro. so fire away with questions on how you can be the second manliest man in the world behind sup bro. sup bro knows everything when it comes to being a man bro whether its hitting the weights hard, macking the ladies, or pounding the brews with the bros. for example sup bro slammed over 20 brews last night at the club bro, and sup bro wasnt even drunk. the stupid bartender refused to serve sup bro anymore so sup bro smashed his face in and took his girlfriend home for some sup bro lovin. sup bro is the man and now you can ask the man how to be one too.

sup bro?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
umm, what are my nuts? and where are they located.

D

·
0 Posts
there were so many bros that I started saying them after words even when you didnt type them..

such as:
"for example sup bro slammed over 20 brews last night at the club bro, and sup bro wasnt even drunk bro"

D

·
0 Posts
I know I can, and have, 'slammed 20 beers' in a night.. but no one wants to see me at that point. Not because I'm messy but because if I was able to drink that much then it means i was in this particular mood. This mood is weird, it comes out every so often and im able to drink into the sun comes up, but this mood has dangerous side effects. I get REAL cocky, arrogant, and mean. And make BAD decisions.

unless I was drinking molson canadian. If I have a big meal before. I can drink canadian till everyone else has gone to bed and avoid those side effects. Dunno what it is about that beer, but it makes me so mellow and I just chill. At my brothers wedding I drank from like 4 in the afternoon till 6 in the morning, heavy, all canadian. and was the last one up outta everyone, alcoholic uncles included. haha.

but alas, I rarely drink anymore.

D

·
0 Posts
whoa whoa whoa... hold on... 20 american beers?

hahaha.

I had a keg of coolers light at a party in the summer, we were up till 7 am and killed it. American beer is water.
Im talking canadian beer.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I know I can, and have, 'slammed 20 beers' in a night.. but no one wants to see me at that point. Not because I'm messy but because if I was able to drink that much then it means i was in this particular mood. This mood is weird, it comes out every so often and im able to drink into the sun comes up, but this mood has dangerous side effects. I get REAL cocky, arrogant, and mean. And make BAD decisions.

unless I was drinking molson canadian. If I have a big meal before. I can drink canadian till everyone else has gone to bed and avoid those side effects. Dunno what it is about that beer, but it makes me so mellow and I just chill. At my brothers wedding I drank from like 4 in the afternoon till 6 in the morning, heavy, all canadian. and was the last one up outta everyone, alcoholic uncles included. haha.

but alas, I rarely drink anymore.
Prolly the drunkest I've ever been was when i started at like 4pm and ended at like 3-4am. I had like 35+.

Normally I cant drink this much but I was at a show and wasnt playing and lots of the bands had beer and I was chilling hopping from their vans drinking their beers on top of the case i brought.

If I just want to chill I drink 10. 20 or so I'm gettin pretty wild and if i get up to 35 again I'll just speak my mind and do whatever.

-Wes.

D

·
0 Posts
Prolly the drunkest I've ever been was when i started at like 4pm and ended at like 3-4am. I had like 35+.

Normally I cant drink this much but I was at a show and wasnt playing and lots of the bands had beer and I was chilling hopping from their vans drinking their beers on top of the case i brought.

If I just want to chill I drink 10. 20 or so I'm gettin pretty wild and if i get up to 35 again I'll just speak my mind and do whatever.

-Wes.
yeah, 35 american beers at 3% alcohol is about 19 canadian beers at 5.5% alcohol.
This time last year I drank a decent number, forgot count, of 7.3% beer. I'll never forget that night. As I have a permanent scar the size of a nickel on my left forearm.. sigh.. stupidity.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
yeah, 35 american beers at 3% alcohol is about 19 canadian beers at 5.5% alcohol.
This time last year I drank a decent number, forgot count, of 7.3% beer. I'll never forget that night. As I have a permanent scar the size of a nickel on my left forearm.. sigh.. stupidity.
natty ice is 5.9% and steel reserve is like 9 or something like that.

-Wes.

D

·
0 Posts
I love natty.

It was more like my case of natty. then like some budlight then like a few steel reserves or something.

I dont remember I had a few random assortments of beers that night but it was majority natty.

-wes.
yeah, a case of natty would be a decent accomplishment. I dont know for sure if Ive ever finished a complete 24. probably at that wedding i did and maybe camping. but no more often than that. My little self cant handle that much more. im 5'10 and 150 lbs. not a lot to me.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
yeah, a case of natty would be a decent accomplishment. I dont know for sure if Ive ever finished a complete 24. probably at that wedding i did and maybe camping. but no more often than that. My little self cant handle that much more. im 5'10 and 150 lbs. not a lot to me.
Yeh 240 6'4 I got some beer I can take.

I dont drink that much usually I have to be somewhere where I dont give a **** at all to drink that much when I have parties here I just keep it to like 10 or less and maybe some shots of something. but I really dont like anything but beer anymore.

-wes.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts