Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! Must have been nice to have talked to a real Marine Supbro. Considering I live in the Mojave Desert right now. Supbro is a waste of human flesh, but I don't care. Because the funny thing about this is, he's so sure of himself, and thinks he can take on a Marine. But you know what, I'll make this equalized. 20" biceps, okay, we can have a contest to prove who is better Supbro.

First competition, Weightlifting, you probably have me beat. I only bench 210, but then again I like being smaller and toned.

Second, Distance running, you probably got somewhere inbetween 5-7 miles on a distance run. Marines go anywhere between 3 Miles (Short Run) and 16 Miles (Longest run I have heard of in the Marine Corps.) My personal longest is 12 Miles, and it took me about 2 hours to finish. (VEM Can verify, Okinawa is full of hills, and that is where it took place at.)

Okay, team player. I have served 3 years as a US Marine, seen my share of combat, and I float around from unit to unit serving different purposes. (VEM and any other Servicemember will tell you, MP in the field means Multi-Purpose.) You served a MAX of 4 years in High School with your team, got me beat, right now. I have a 5 year enlistment though.

Next will be Awards. You were all county lineman? Okay, here are my awards: Global War on Terrorism, Good Conduct, Overseas Service (x2) Certificate of Commedation, Certificate of Appreciation from NCIS (Navy/USMC version of FBI.) (x3), Combat Action Ribbon w/ V, National Defense, OIF Campaign Ribbon, and Navy Achievement Medal. I have served on the SRT Team (Military SWAT team), and that is about it Supbro.

This one's tricky for ya though: I have a Associates Degree in Criminal Justice, and I can use proper punctuation and spelling for the most part, but here's the kicker, I know how to speak in the 1st Person and use PRONOUNS. If you can go one POST here just by talking like a normal human being, I'll let you win this one.

Finally: Lifetime Accomplishments. You're only accomplishment seems to be the 1995 all county ****. I am a US Marine, been overseas for a total of 2 out of 3 years, I have been awarded all that **** above as mentioned. Oh, and I don't need a fan club to feel better about myself. ... Wow, no matter what I am still a winner and you still suck at life.

All you gotta do man is go ONE POST in THIS thread talking like a normal human being, and I'll STFU. But I don't think you can. You don't have the intellect to form an actual sentence using pronouns to talk about yourself.
By Tazer on p3, lol!!!!!

Supbro?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Uhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Let Me spit against this wack ass bro
Sup Bro
Yo momma's a ho
You Were a ****** ass linemen
12 Years Ago!
Ur a middle aged failure
get off the forum
Quit showing off to abunch of 12 year olds
Yous got a vagina
and its wide as hell
Werd on the street's that it even smells
Like Sauerkraut
And Kielbasa
U got the mexicans yelling ?Que Pasa?
U say u in da club
gettin alot of rub
but yous at home in the tub
yelling RUB A DUB DUB!
Ur only girlfriend is ur right hand
and u have affairs with your left hand
***** im done dissin you for now
so go back to ur farm and **** a cow
PEACE ***** IM OUT
*Drops The Mic*
wtf? lol

·
Registered
995 Posts
supbro said:
sup bro understands your jealously bro. sup bro was all county lineman while you were all county message board poster.

sup bro?
AHAHAH.

I believed we talked about this in pbfchat a few months ago. He's been posting on there for a while.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No, it wasn't me. I was praising supbro in third person and you all thought I forgot to change the username or some bs.

Its probably Chrome. I find it hilarious that people take supbro seriously.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
No, it wasn't me. I was praising supbro in third person and you all thought I forgot to change the username or some bs.

Its probably Chrome. I find it hilarious that people take supbro seriously.
that is something he'd do.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
yeah, he was on a local forum i go on, haha. i doubt its even anyone from our forum. whoever it is though, pure ****ing genius.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts