Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems as I have stumbled upon pbf while browsing through my favorites..
Anyways, just droppin in saying im still alive after this dumbass hurricane came through. Been out of power since friday mornin, runnin on generator at the moment, no tellin when we're gettin power back, could be days, or weeks. Just got phone service back yesterday, so i hopped back onto the intraweb.

So, whats gone down on pbf? I haven't really browsed through yet. I have seem to kinda have taken a break from paintball i guess you could say, its gettin expensive, and now all the fields are probally f'ed up anyways.

discuss/flame/comment/etc..

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no real damage, just lack of power, we got this big ass generator from my dads work, it powers an oil rig when they're working, but we have it now powering our house, i'll try an get pics w/ camera phone.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alpha said:
train a crocodile/cuban to play paintball with you?
not understanding this comment, care to explain?

oh, and the pix!

Its a 3,000 lb. 15,000 Watt diesel generator. And thats a 500 gallon tank full of diesel on the back. We just rolled over to the rig w/ the trailer and a guy loaded it for us with a crane. Sad thing is, they have to go back to work tomorow probally, so we might have to give it back.

Had to go back to school today, which was unbelieveabbly gay, like 1/2 the students that live out in the boondocks like me still dont have power. Oh, an ima try to get some pics of the pole that broke that hinders me from enjoying electricity!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
meh, we didn't have to, someone will pick up the tab at PPEC where he works, lol.

Plus, at our shop we have a 300 gallon tank full for our use in tractors and trucks an stuff, basically, we're good for awhile with diesel. lol. Gas, on the other hand, is very scarce. Nobody harldy anywhere has any. Good thing i filled up my truck the day b4 the storm. It'll prolly be awhile before they deliver any gas too, b/c all those refineries shut in. They supply like 25% of the nations gas, so it could be awhile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts