Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
Naw, I found a better supplier, maybe not quite as cheap but minimum quantities are like 11 instead of 100

The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!

The guys that run it have a paintball background as well so they can answer a lot of questions.

You still playing azn? I thought you got out of the sport for school?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I did, and now that I'm trying to start a niche market business, all my time and money is going into that. Not against playing again, but for the price of a few cases of paint I could get new tools or leather.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I just got an e-mail saying it's been 8 months since I logged in and I lost my admin privileges lol. Not sure if that actually happened. I wanted to try and clean up the site a bit and make some changes but the admin CP never once worked for me. I couldn't even do anything once I got access. Oh well, probably best to just realize that this place is dead and will never have a chance at any kind of revival. Hopefully the hosting company decides to keep it around long enough so that members have a chance to pop in every now and then still.

Another option we could do is a subreddit for paintballforum. The flair feature could maybe be used for old usernames to identify with? Might be easier to stay in touch and engage that way vs here.

I think the only facebook friend I have from PBF is Ian (2ffu).

As far as life goes, I've gotten two big promotions this year and just bought a house. Looking for a car again. Haven't played much paintball but I have a nice collection now. Creamsicle Dye Reflex Autococker, Freeflow Dark Autococker and a Freeflow Lotus. Both Freeflows have wire detents and are amazing guns. The creamsicle is sick but I'm just not that attached to it. I'll have to get pictures. I've probably played recball 30-40 times since I got back into paintball a year and a half ago though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts