Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today is my day off, I got hella dieherra and I'm bored so I figured I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing.

As far as me, I've been alright. Been working my ass off, fulltime, at Pottery Barn. We moved stores, so for a while I would be unloading trucks every single day for 7 hours a day. Now I just chill in the stock room.

Got a bull**** ticket a few nights ago.. WRX came up next to me and wanted to race me and I said nah my car is slow. So when light turned green I just took off and he just sat there tourqe steering in another lane or something. I was about 10mph over and shifting at 5k and a cop pulled me over. Gave me a ticket for drag racing, gayness. Haven't told my parents yet and still need to talk to a lawyer.

That one chick I was getting ass from, well I intro'd her to some friends, and one of them pretty much "really likes her" and she really likes him. So yeah last time I introduce my lady friends to my other friends.

Not much else has been happening. Got a new computer since my dad upgraded. P4 3ghz HT, 1.5gb DDR RAM, 256mb ATI 9550, 200gb serial ATA HD, 200gb HD, some other goodies.

Oh, parents found my vodka. Bull****ted my way out of it and didn't really get in trouble.

But yeah that's whats been up in the life of Nick. Just decided to pop in since it's my day off. Haven't had a day off in 17 days.

How's everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Why did you quit balling?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Hey, sounds kinda fun and crappy. Just talk with some officials about your ticket. If you have any connections in your town at all you should be able to have it taken care of.

But I bet it sucked when your parents found your "friends" vodka. :hug:

·
12,110 Posts
I just think thats kinda messed up that you said no to the challenge becuase you have a slow car, then you rice off when the light turns green. If you say your not racing him, don't race him.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
10 Over is actually something they're supposed to give you get a ticket for. Maybe he even watched you take off from the light.

I'm not really feeling like starting the whole "Street racing is dumb" thing so you get this instead- You played a game and lost. If you can't accept this outcome you shouldn't have done it.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
HuNtS said:
<3

i'm sure there's plenty that miss picking on you in the auto forum... lol
OT: i love your avator

<33333 shake

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I get paid $7.00 an hour. The drive is 15-20 minutes from my house, just depends on how much I speed.

I quit paintball to get money for my car.

I don't know why I'm still a mod.

I'm not coming back for good, just thought I'd say hi.

Yes, I know the consequences of street racing. Don't get me started, there aren't many deaths related to street racing.

What LS1 plan? I was wanting to get an LT1. It's so-so, I wanting to trade my car for a foxbody 5.0 Mustang, just gotta wait until a clean one is up for sale/trade.

That's good Mr. Curtis left.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.