Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Who?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In all honesty really doesn't matter to me.

I was rooting for the Titans even planned to go to Nashville after the game to get in on the festivities but they lost and I went anyways.. ended up partying with a bunch of Ravens fans haha.

-Wes.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I was disappointed in the Giants, but Steelers are my vote.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I might be working a concession stand at Raymond James. My sister does cheer leading at her high school and apparently our family has to volunteer at football games working concession stands.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
I hope the cardinals win it, but I don't think they will, so my vote is with the steelers.

Luckely the superbowl outcome is not determined by votes, thats what seperates it from American Idol......

Cards all the way, I'm not convinced the steelers pass D is good enoufgh to cope with the cards game and I dont think Rothesburger really has it in him.

Not to mention I have hated the steelers ever since they teamed up with the refs to "win" their last superbowl against my Seahawks

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Not to mention I have hated the steelers ever since they teamed up with the refs to "win" their last superbowl against my Seahawks
OMG your still pissed about that. Come on, Your seahawks still would have lost the game. They weren't that good anyway.

I laughed at theunforgiven. Honestly, man.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
OMG your still pissed about that. Come on, Your seahawks still would have lost the game. They weren't that good anyway.
I still hate the steelers about that game. Steelers dont have a soul... Go cardinals, and packers

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
I still hate the steelers about that game. Steelers dont have a soul... Go cardinals, and packers
bwah ha ha ha. no soul?

Anyways, I think the Steelers/Ravens game was VERY poorly officiated, not just against the steelers either. There were a lot of blatant penalties that were not called one both sides (pass interference being a big one, the late hit on roethlisberger when he hurt his back a bit) and some that were called (mitch berger pulled a penalty for roughing the kicker when the opposing player did not even come close to touching him) that were complete bull. Granted, it was still one hell of a defensive matchup (I've always admired the Raven's D for giving our defense a run for their money on who is superior), and really it came down to big defensive plays (the huge, albeit scary hit on Willis Mcgahee, Troy's pick for a TD to win it) that determined the outcome of the game.

As for cardinals, I think it's gonna be interesting. I don't think the Cardinals have faced a defense quite as strong and consistant as Pittsburgh's and I'm wondering how they will react if our D starts to shut them down. Namely, will Kurt Warner fold under the pressure like Flacco did (Flacco definitely lost some of his focused once the defense kept pounding him) or will he rise and adapt to it (which is hard to do to a defense like Pittsburghs'). If Warner does keep himself out of danger, then it will be a offensive struggle, and to be completely honest, unless Pittsburgh's offense plays like they did against the Chargers a couple weeks ago, the Cards stand a very good chance to win. I don't think it will be by much, either way.

Basically, if the Cardinals line can stop the pass rush of the Pittsburgh's D-line and give time for Warner to connect with Fitzgerald, it could be a long day for the Steeler's D. Conversely, if Pittsburgh's receivers can stay open and CATCH THE BALL (Nate Washington, Limas Sweed, i'm talking to you :( ) then it will be some matchup.

May the best team win.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts