Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bboyclark1989: Oh yah, I'm probably releasing who did it tonight.
ShAmPoOpOoDaVe: who r u?
jdh2511: How could you know so quick?
Bboyclark1989: Avanters
ShAmPoOpOoDaVe: oh
Bboyclark1989: we have known all day
Bboyclark1989: we got the guuys phone number and home address
Bboyclark1989: he is screwed worse then u can think

I think they know. Im so excited. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
226 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER

This is a personal verbal warning. Its not a 3 strike warning. Its mean saying, don't even try to get that crap goin. I sware to god I will lock the forum down again. And you will never come back. Don't ruin it for everyone....

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Avanters said:
1337PAINTBALLER

This is a personal verbal warning. Its not a 3 strike warning. Its mean saying, don't even try to get that crap goin. I sware to god I will lock the forum down again. And you will never come back. Don't ruin it for everyone....
oh noes

I'm sick of people who will warn/ban me for nothing.

I'm joking you tool. Even if you did do it, who cares? Its a damn paintball-forum that sucks balls now.

Go ahead and ban me. I did nothing at all. Seriously, go ahead, and be hated more.

I DARE you to ban me with no reason.

·
Banned
226 Posts
The reason we have these problems is because the moderation here is godly. People at pbn dont get banned. People here do =]

Hense a reason why someoen would want to hack us!

Avanters

·
Banned
226 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
oh noes

I'm sick of people who will warn/ban me for nothing.

I'm joking you tool. Even if you did do it, who cares? Its a damn paintball-forum that sucks balls now.

Go ahead and ban me. I did nothing at all. Seriously, go ahead, and be hated more.

I DARE you to ban me with no reason.
I dont want to ban you. I said if you give me a reason I will. This forum doesn't suck its aweomse! We just need to tidy up a bit and were back in buisness... Calm down, dont get so hostile

Avanters

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.