Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
its the revvy that Dynasty used for a while and Ollie is still seen using it everyonce in a while...

...i saw it somewhere a few months ago...

i have a few bucks in my paypal if someone were to spill the beans....mabye...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Ok, Dynasty never used "Super Revy's". They have only ever used stock revy's anyone can buy at wallmart.

They have confirmed it.

Now what people are probably refering to are "Turbo-Rev's" WAS made them a few years back, but they dont really do anything. They boast feed rates of 17 or so BPS but it's not consistant. And no they arent force feed, just an upgraded board for a revy. Meaning it's still a gravity fed hopper meaning it wont feed consistantly higher than around 13 BPS.

Half the people that claim they have it dont. They just think it makes them cool to say they do.

And now That I'm thinking about it "Super Revy" might also be a referance to the pre brass eagle Revy's. Back in the day when viewloader was a seperate company revy shells were much stronger, but when Brass eagle took over the shells turned to ****.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
Ok, Dynasty never used "Super Revy's". They have only ever used stock revy's anyone can buy at wallmart.

They have confirmed it.

Now what people are probably refering to are "Turbo-Rev's" WAS made them a few years back, but they dont really do anything. They boast feed rates of 17 or so BPS but it's not consistant. And no they arent force feed, just an upgraded board for a revy. Meaning it's still a gravity fed hopper meaning it wont feed consistantly higher than around 13 BPS.

Half the people that claim they have it dont. They just think it makes them cool to say they do.

And now That I'm thinking about it "Super Revy" might also be a referance to the pre brass eagle Revy's. Back in the day when viewloader was a seperate company revy shells were much stronger, but when Brass eagle took over the shells turned to ****.
yep, turbo-revvys were what i was thinking off.

I also have seen super-revvy to refer to pre-be revvys w/ those crappy shells. This is most likly what you saw.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
tippmann666 said:
cockerkid, i will give you some money and my revvy if you superize it? (i might throw in a bag of skittles also)

where can i get a WAS board for my revvy?
they don't sell them anymore. And you won't find anyone stupid enough to sell.

WAS claims they are doing research on it and will bring it out soon.....but it's WAS. So don't expect it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts