So a few of us have been changing our avatars to whichever team we support

I had an idea for those of us with teams still in it

If your team gets eliminated, you have to change your avatar back

anyone game for it?

I say your team because the Hawks are going to win it again :hug:

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
That was my plan all along. I fully expected to be back to my regular avatar this week. Instead, I'll have to wait until the colts get dismantled by the Patriots.

I have no faith, but I implore your seachickens to embarrass the patriots in the Superbowl. I hate the patriots with ever fiber in my body.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
All 3 teams that I like in the NFL made the playoffs this year, and all 3 were out in the first round. I didn't even bother watching last weekends games, and honestly don't even know who's still in it. Won't even bother watching the SB this year I'm such an anti-fan of everyone who managed to make it past wild card weekend.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in your case, change it to the seahawks......

or just something else....

Ya martix, I fully expected the broncos to come in and kick the colts out, I say go colts for the AFC

Hawks/panthers game was pretty much as expected, Kam Chancelor had one heck of a game though, anyone else see him jump the line on two separate field goal attempts?

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

man what a game, I need to go see my doctor now about some blood pressure medication.

all the post game stuff is talking about the hawks/packers game, for all of like a minute they are like, O, ya and the patriots won today as well, now back to the NFC game.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
The whole underinflated ball fiasco. Meh, who cares...not like both teams didn't use the same balls. Sure, might give you an advantage, but the same advantage is given to the Colts. Whoopdy-doo. And I'm a Brady hater.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts