Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Who will win the Superbowl??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, we know the teams now. Who do you think will take it?? I'm thinking/hoping the Steelers. I hate the Seahawks and the Steelers are pretty cool.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
i hope this thread is a joke because theres no comparison. steelers are going to tear seatle a new one

·
Registered
65 Posts
Okay, I watch quite a bit of football and really, I think that the Steelers will win, but barely. It will probably will be won by a field goal at the end. The reason I say that is because the Seahawks have been showing unusual strength. I mean they kicked the Panthers *** and also this season their record for at home was 9-0 or was the last one at home (was listening to it on the radio). But still it will be a good game but I think that the Steelers will pull it off at the end.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
Who cares?
Everyone, but you.

Hopefully the steeler's. They should win, unless something catostrophic happen's. Like, polomalou + big ben + Randle El + the bus getting injured.

·
Registered
65 Posts
But they won didn't they? That is what is all comes down to, it doesn't matter how you won, it just matters if you win.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
pure luck my ***, they kicked the crap outta denver. Big Ben is going to be the next Montana/Namath/Bradshaw all mixed together. Hes the whole package. If they would get 2 or more good receivers, although now that Ward and Randle El both are amazing. This superbowl is going to be ridiculous. Go STEELERS!!!!!! 31-14

·
Registered
65 Posts
Balla26 said:
pure luck my ***, they kicked the crap outta denver. Big Ben is going to be the next Montana/Namath/Bradshaw all mixed together. Hes the whole package. If they would get 2 or more good receivers, although now that Ward and Randle El both are amazing. This superbowl is going to be ridiculous. Go STEELERS!!!!!! 31-14
Hey balla QTF but I think you forgot that he will be like Elway too. He resebles Elway a lot.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Oh yeah i also saw a sign that says "Hey denver look who has #7 now", i got a laugh outta that

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
i dont watch the game much but i ant the steelers to win since the carolina kittens didnt make it

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Im gonna shoot for the seahawks and by saying that I mean Im gonna start picking off players about half time.

My section sergeant is from seatle so if I do or say any different I could end up kia.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm going Seahawks..The way there offesne has been playing lately, its hard to go against them...There defense has also played stellar....Shut down the best WR in football, and rattled a great qb...

Seahawks-24
Steelers-17

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
I absolutely hated the Steelers before they beat the Colts, so don't think that I hate them only because the Colts lost to them.

I just have never really liked them, but I believe that the Seahawks will absolutely destroy them.

41-17

Seahawks over Steelers.

Brandon

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
if the hawks want to even come close to the steelers, they need to get shaun alexander going. he didnt do very well this past week. he didnt do good the week before that either with the whole concussion, so i think if shaun gets some good rushes, theyll have a better chance. and as already stated, seattle's defense has been dominant the past 2 games.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kr4yzie said:
I'm going Seahawks..The way there offesne has been playing lately, its hard to go against them...There defense has also played stellar....Shut down the best WR in football, and rattled a great qb...

Seahawks-24
Steelers-17
You're right that they shut him down. But at the same time you have to remember that it makes it much easier to shut down a QB and/or WR when they don't have a running game. They were on their 4th string running back after Goings got injured. I don't mean to take away from what they did, it's still hard to limit a WR like Steve Smith to 33 yards. I think that this game is going to be pretty close no matter who ends up winning it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts