Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Yes, he is. I'm also rooting for the Broncos, because I want to see Peyton get a second ring before retiring. With the core of the Seahawks still so young and under contract for a while yet, this team should get a ring or 2 before they move on. So I want Peyton to get his this year, and the Seahawks can have it next year.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
If it was in nice weather, the broncos would dominate. Since snowmageddon will be happening, Denver will still win. :D

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
There must be some blood in you from Patriot land, then.
Do you have a tendency to whine and complain whenever anything doesn't go your way? Do you know how to do a flop that would make basketball players jealous of your ability to draw fouls? You might be related to Brady.

D

·
0 Posts
Do you have a tendency to whine and complain whenever anything doesn't go your way? Do you know how to do a flop that would make basketball players jealous of your ability to draw fouls? You might be related to Brady.
....Brady might snivel harder than most anyone....but you can't even COMPARE his flops to James and his royal court of hardwood divers.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
seahawks, yaaaaa

no hissy fits, of all the teams in the nfl, if the seahawks loose im glad its to a team like the broncos

I like payton, he is a good QB no doubt about it, if the seahawks were not in it id be rooting for the broncos for sure.

wow. who doesn't liek peyton? Only nNortheast assholes who have no soul, that's who.
i find it strange that you say im going to throw a hissy fit and then post this.....

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
seahawks, yaaaaa

no hissy fits, of all the teams in the nfl, if the seahawks loose im glad its to a team like the broncos

I like payton, he is a good QB no doubt about it, if the seahawks were not in it id be rooting for the broncos for sure.

i find it strange that you say im going to throw a hissy fit and then post this.....
I ****ing HATE the northeast. I will admit, it's a little bit because of Tom Brady. There's other things too. They're so uppity; I feel like it's a different culture. They have the most annoying accent too; it makes me want to punch them in the throat.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
wow what a game, I dont think anyone anticipated that score though. Everyone, even the hawks anticipated it was going to be a lot closer.

Mad respect for the Broncos though and their year, played a lot of good football just the last game wasnt one of them.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
wow what a game, I dont think anyone anticipated that score though. Everyone, even the hawks anticipated it was going to be a lot closer.

Mad respect for the Broncos though and their year, played a lot of good football just the last game wasnt one of them.
Not in any phase. They just sucked at everything in that game.

D

·
0 Posts
Spread was forecast to be around 2. Over/Under was at 48.

....nothing was goin' right or workin' for the Broncos.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That was the most horrible super bowl ive watched in my 15 years of life, by the halftime i started taking pee breaks during the game to watch the commercials

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
i dont think the bills on the hats are overly large? Suppose Iv never paid much attention to them

a "sea hawk" is more of a nick name for the Osprey hawks, same family, as to if the one at the games is an osprey or not, I dont know. I know they were on the endangered species list at some point so if its not that may have something to do with it. Could be that whatever exact breed it is is more mild tempered in the noisy stadium or easier to train or something

Jaguars dont have a Jaguar at their games, Bears dont bring a bear.....at least we have a hawk (its pretty cool to see him fly around before the games as well)

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
me and my friends couldn't get over how big they looked. they were really long compared to most hats. I'm talking about the hats they put on for the post game stuff. The grey ones.

I couldn't believe the brought he horse from Denver. It's a big deal to put a horse out in a brand new location with all that stuff going on around it. The poor horse looked like it was about to completely freak out when it showed up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts