Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Black Supercocker for sale. I bought it new from Gateway for around $725 just before summer. I've only used it in the back yard and I never got a chance to use it in the field. It's just been sitting in my closet sitting in my closet since June, so I figured I should get rid of it before it's value depreciates any more.

I love this gun, it's in the exact condition I bought it in, hasn't been scratched or anything. Never chopped a single ball.

I also have a nitrous oxide tank for sale if you want it, but the gauge cover is cracked so I don't think anyone would want it, even though it works fine. But if you do want it, I'll let it go for very cheap, since I won't have any use for it.

Local pick-up preferred. I live in Orange County, I'll meet anyone that lives in San Diego, LA, etc. and I'm willing to meet halfway.

Asking price is $675, but is not necessarily set it stone so no reasonable offers will go overlooked.

I'll get some pics posted up, hopefully tonight.

Any questions, please email me at [email protected], or on AIM at caligreenparty. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I lowering the asking price of the gun to $600

I also have an LG-VX4500 phone for Verizon for sale, good condition only asking for $100. And a Canon S500 (new, perfect condition) for $380.

And as for the tank, I don't know much at all about paintballing, this is my first gun, so I'll just put what the tank says. It's a Pure Energy as TheDuke said. 3000 PSI, 48cu. I don't want much at all for this tank. It would be kind of hard to settle on any price since you can't see the gauge screen as I don't have a close-up shot of it, and I'd take one with the S500, but then it wouldn't be brand new.

If you have an offer for the gun under $600, let me know, it won't go overlooked.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chadbobb, it's a 48ci tank. I'd like to get $35 for it. And yes, it works fine, cracked gauge (gauge works and shows the pressure though).

Yea, the same hopper that's in the pics. I didn't even think of selling it till you mentioned it.

I also have a mask I don't need anymore but I used it before I had my own gun and it probably has a lot of sweat deposits in it. Anyone interested? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts