Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Sean Parish and I am the team captain of Legion of Chaos. Dan has asked me to general the yellow army in this summer's Supergame. Currently I am recruiting for the yellow army and for a yellow win. We have our work cut out for us this summer after the yellow team has come off a close lose at Supergame 40, and with allot of the red teams coming back in support of Paul and the Moongobbie Bros. So I hope with your support we can make this Summer's Supergame bigger than last years and with your support I hope we can pull out a yellow victory. Let me know if you will be out in support of this great event and for the yellow cause. If so I need to get your contact info so I can be in contact with you and your team for future planning sessions. Thanks again.

Supergame

Sean "Skillz" Parish

Captain Legion of Chaos

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
for anyone wondering this is in St. Paul OR. just south of Portland August 19-21

iv actually been looking for a scenario event. i may be interested, im up in Washington but im working at a summer camp so i will have to get into summer and see if a will be available that weekend

can you give me a little more info though? is there camping available? and specifically cost. i need to know what i need to save up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts