Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my beloved, one of a kind, Impy, which was given to me on my birthday. It’s a great gun and it shoots wickedly fast. It was custom built starting from just the body up, so I doubt there is another impulse like it anywhere. The specs are below and please rate it out of 10. Thanks!!!

• FBM Bolt
• FBM Trigger
• WAS Board
• Smart Parts LPR
• Smart Parts Pressure Regulator
• Bob Long Gauge
• NDZ Eye Cover
• NDZ Detents
• 5” Bullet Drop
• Dye Sticky Grips
• CP Snatch Grip
• Clamping Feed Neck
• Function Valve

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
Wow, that is the first Impy in years that I have seen and actually wanted. And it is the only superman gun I have ever seen that I have liked.

Nice work, 10/10

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, well my mistake lol.

I have tried smaller drops on it but the tank then sticks out to much and at this time, I don't have enough money to buy a smaller tank so I can use a smaller drop.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
You could put any drop on it and they would gripe about it. The new "trendy" way to run an air setup is a direct mount or straight rail. Drops supposedly make the gun to tall, I guess it never occurred to most people that the gun sticks up more because they're not shouldering the tank properly but..

7/10. Nice imp, but I would get an Iframe for that thing....

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
You could put any drop on it and they would gripe about it. The new "trendy" way to run an air setup is a direct mount or straight rail. Drops supposedly make the gun to tall, I guess it never occurred to most people that the gun sticks up more because they're not shouldering the tank properly but..

7/10. Nice imp, but I would get an Iframe for that thing....

I know I didn't clarify why I thought he should take the drop off, and it isn't because I don't like the function. I told him to take the drop off because it looks hideous when matched with that gun. Probably due to the circles in the drop not matching the angular look of the gun, and the silver drop against a red/blue color theme.

8/10 I do like Impulses, but it takes a lot to make them nice performance wise.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like the looks. If the drop was blue and ASA was red, it'd look a little nicer.

How do you like the Function valve? I may end up modding them instead of Lucky valves for my projects.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts