Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah since its nearing the holidays and there are a bunch of troops down in Iraq serving their country I think PBF should do something for them to show our support, I'm sure it must be hard on them.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i wouldn't be suprised. if he says anything about emo then we'll know its him.

i agree though, we need to suppourt our troops. i would send them a gift, but it wouldn't get there until like midway through january...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I rock the fake Lance Armstrong bracelet that say, "Support our troops."

I also have one around my tank cover.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hey, if it got there late... it might work too. Christmas is over, nobody expects anything... and BAM... there's your package. Sometimes late christmas gifts rock cuz they're more unexpected.

·
12,110 Posts
lbreevesii said:
i wouldn't be suprised. if he says anything about emo then we'll know its him.
Theres nothign emo about me.

Why would I make a new name to say anything? I don't pretend to be anything less then I am, and I dont pretend to be anything more then I am.

Anyways, someone has PMed me talking abotu a CD drive, where you send in some old cds/stuff you dont like anymore (all that driving rock and stuff :) ), so expect to see a post about it soon.

IF you want to do somethign on your own www.anysoldier.us and www.adoptasoldier.com have some great programs going. Anysoldier.us has a detailed list of units and their mailing addresses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts