Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
you need help dude.

the money goes to the troops. i support the troops and so do the vast majority of people here.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Prepare to be flamed.....hard.

BTW, if you dont believe in showing support for your country, then you need to move to France.
i dont support our country and either do half the people w/ those stickers. supporting the troops and our country are entirely different things. and the french dont support their country? ur an idiot, if anything they are a LOT more patriotic then we are

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
imhungry said:
i dont support our country and either do half the people w/ those stickers. supporting the troops and our country are entirely different things. and the french dont support their country? ur an idiot, if anything they are a LOT more patriotic then we are
wow...stfu

i dont have one of those things but i support the troops and i support our country...and how do you figure the french are a "LOT" more patriotic than we are....you dirve through my town and you will see tons of American flags, signs, and other stuff that are extremely patriotic...and supporting the troops isnt entirely different than supporting the country...the troops are fighting for our country

and he (master of paint) wasnt saying that the french dont support their country...he meant that they dont support ours...so if you dont support America, go there...at least thats what i think he meant

if you support a nations troops, you support that nation

and nobody got rich off of these things either...all the money goes directly towards the troops like said earlier

·
Registered
423 Posts
fenix_freak said:
if you support a nations troops, you support that nation
Uh... not really. I support our troops for being brave and fighting for the world and our nation to be a better place. I think our nation is corrupt with all the libs so I don't support my country much, but I definitly support our troops.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I completely support our troops for obvious reasons. I do not agree with everything our president has done, but supporting our troops has nothing to do with him.

They do what they do (mostly) because they want to fight for our freedoms and for that I will forever be in their debts.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I hope you ****ing die. Not supporting the coutry is one thing - I'm fine with that, you can do that...as much as I hate it. But not supporting the troops is COMPLETELY different. I will ****ing hunt you down and gut you like a ****ing fish if you don't support the troops. Hell, I'd wanna see you say "I don't support the troops" to my face. You wouldn't have any ****ing teeth left. You don't support the troops, then you have NO RIGHT not to support the country. They fought and died for your freedoms (maybe not in Iraq, but other times) and you disrespect them? Good ****ing job asshat, I hope you die in a fire. Or a terrorist attack, since yuo don't support my boys over in the war.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I hope you ****ing die. Not supporting the coutry is one thing - I'm fine with that, you can do that...as much as I hate it. But not supporting the troops is COMPLETELY different. I will ****ing hunt you down and gut you like a ****ing fish if you don't support the troops. Hell, I'd wanna see you say "I don't support the troops" to my face. You wouldn't have any ****ing teeth left. You don't support the troops, then you have NO RIGHT not to support the country. They fought and died for your freedoms (maybe not in Iraq, but other times) and you disrespect them? Good ****ing job asshat, I hope you die in a fire. Or a terrorist attack, since yuo don't support my boys over in the war.
i agree...not supporting people that are dying for you and the rest of this country is wrong

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
imhungry said:

Joe - I didnt say france didnt support their country. I mean that if he doesnt support the country, or troops, he can go somewhere else, France, because not too many people like them anyhow.

You have to have at least some support for your country if you support the troops, or visca versa...thats my opinion anyhow.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I hope you ****ing die. Not supporting the coutry is one thing - I'm fine with that, you can do that...as much as I it. But not supporting the troops is COMPLETELY different. I will ****ing hunt you down and gut you like a ****ing fish if you don't support the troops. Hell, I'd wanna see you say "I don't support the troops" to my face. You wouldn't have any ****ing teeth left. You don't support the troops, then you have NO RIGHT not to support the country. They fought and died for your freedoms (maybe not in Iraq, but other times) and you disrespect them? Good ****ing job asshat, I hope you die in a fire. Or a ist attack, since yuo don't support my boys over in the war.
I don't support the troops.

Just Kidding

1 - 20 of 50 Posts