Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
disco baller
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I started this thing at my school- to support the war against iraq and to support the U.S. troops that are over there, wear an orange arm band, and as long as it's a peacefull symbolance, the school can't do anything about it. This is protected in your 1st ammendment rights. However, if there is disturbance of the peace, or there is violence (i.e. armbands vs. anti-armbands), then the school system can tell you to take the arm band off, or you can be expelled. So, unless you are confident in your peace-keeping strategies, don't try this. But, I'm trying to have this be a nation-wide sybolance. Please help with the support for the U.S. troops.:)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
m98_bmx said:
Why would we support the war? Going to war with Iraq is ridiculous, and will be a horrible mistake on Bush's part. Hes trying to finish what his father started, and i hope he fails.

yet again, bob must dig DEEP, deeper than anyone can imagine to not say things that will get him banned......

first of all, if he fails, were screwed and i hope you die from saddam's crap. second, why is it a joke?? because he hasnt killed half the nation yet, we have to stop him before he does anything. we've given him chance after chance to give up his weapons and yet he still refuses.......but he just wants them cuz he thinks they look pretty, im sure thats what you were thinking but thats perfectly ok since you are obviously brain dead

sry if that was bad mods but trust me, it could have been much worse

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
If we fail that would mean many Coalition soldiers would be killed or captured and we don't want that, now then this isn't a debate thread, lets keep that to the other war with Iraq thread.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
ScreaminEagles said:
Because saddam need's to be overthrown before he get's the technology to nuke us.
Hes had the technology for a decade, and as of right now, he hasnt threatend us with it . The US is simply trying to make the world the safest place on earth for america and american citizens only.For some reason, people seem to associate Saddam, with Bin Laden, which i dont understand. They hate each other. The only possible tie the two might have is their hatred for the united states.

·
Registered
281 Posts
m98_bmx said:
Hes had the technology for a decade, and as of right now, he hasnt threatend us with it . The US is simply trying to make the world the safest place on earth for america and american citizens only.For some reason, people seem to associate Saddam, with Bin Laden, which i dont understand. They hate each other. The only possible tie the two might have is their hatred for the united states.
No he doesn't have the technology to launch a nuclear missile. You have to have an ICBM or whatever to launch one, and he doesn't have it. They associate Saddam with Bin Laden because they are working together, rumor has it Bin Laden has aided Saddam with hiding.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
thank u for wasting bandwidth. close this thread, the war on iraq thread already exists

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
m98_bmx said:
Why would we support the war? Going to war with Iraq is ridiculous, and will be a horrible mistake on Bush's part. Hes trying to finish what his father started, and i hope he fails.
hope he fails??? that would mean iraq defeats our army as well as our allies' armys, then he would kill all of US.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
fleeterhousen said:
hey, I started this thing at my school- to support the war against iraq and to support the U.S. troops that are over there, wear an orange arm band, and as long as it's a peacefull symbolance, the school can't do anything about it. This is protected in your 1st ammendment rights. However, if there is disturbance of the peace, or there is violence (i.e. armbands vs. anti-armbands), then the school system can tell you to take the arm band off, or you can be expelled. So, unless you are confident in your peace-keeping strategies, don't try this. But, I'm trying to have this be a nation-wide sybolance. Please help with the support for the U.S. troops.:)
its a great idea, but im afraid it will cause too much trouble in my school, the majority of ppl in my school dont want war, and if i do that, it will cause a distraction which IS against the rules.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts