Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Heh, they most have made it compleatly invisable to the normal membership, I'm sure it will get fixed in a short while, because I can see it, so I know it's there.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Lord Headley said:
Hey everyone,

We’re opening up the supporter applications. Please refer to the requirements for being a supporter that are listed below BEFORE you post in this section. Result of posting in this section without following the rules will result on you being removed from the eligible supporter list for a period of 1 year.

Requirments for being a supporter

- 1000+ posts
- Must be a member for more then 9 months
- Must have support from 3 supporters, 2 Moderators, 1 Super or Admin

Please give us time to look over your application, and talk about it. If you are turned down, do not reapply! Allow at least 2 months before you reapply for a supporter position.

Supporter’s Roles

- Working on Stickies
- Always trying to help out around the forum
- Reporting bad posts
- Preventing flaming

Good luck!

- PBF Staff
Taken directly from the thread.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
so how do we know if we have "Must have support from 3 supporters, 2 Moderators, 1 Super or Admin" with out posting lol

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Is it like what we did before? We need to type like a paragraph on why we think we should make it in? Or do we just make a thread in there saying "I want to be a PBF Supporter?"

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
Is it like what we did before? We need to type like a paragraph on why we think we should make it in? Or do we just make a thread in there saying "I want to be a PBF Supporter?"
IT would be best that you write why you think you should be a supporting member. Remember that there is more to the position then just the pink user title. We are fast approaching the summer season and we want to update all the stickies, post more info, and make this one of the best paintball forums on the net. Want to be a part of that? Then post up in the app forum and we will evaluate your committment... Paypal helps too...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
you've got to sex mods
well i knew that much!

[coment deleted... act your age and show some resect for cryin out loud.. Medic.]

danggit- just realized i won't be eligable for supporter for another month.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
^^I think for established member its like over 200 posts, 3 months on the forums or something like that.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
paintballing016 said:
^^I think for established member its like over 200 posts, 3 months on the forums or something like that.
that would make me long overdue for that...

why aren't these things put out in sticky's someplace?

i'm currently at 8+ months, and 2600+ish posts.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
yea, i was gonna mention that but i wasn't sure if i my memory was serving me right or not...

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
so for the part about having the support of the supports mods and supers, how exactly do we do that? do we ask those people and if they say they will support us do we just put their names down? or what exactly do we do

1 - 20 of 21 Posts