Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it is true. The current supporting crew will be taking pbf back to its glory days. With the help of the mods and admins, I propose that we try and get ourselves another sponsorship and try to boost the active population around here. I'm going to take a little stint on my soap box here and ask that people be a little more tolerable of new members, actively try to get more new people on the sight, and keep up the non BS tech sections that we have. IMHO there has not been a big dropoff of players, just a lack of recognition as a forum. I am going to try and get a hold of some websites for possible sponsorship details, so and advice/idea's are appreciated. I just want to keep PBF around, and I'd like all the help I can get.

Magenta is back. *****es.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
SO do I just sit around and play the bench**Looks at lack of magenta and surplus of green**? Cuz I would like to help.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Yeah good luck with that.
If you really wanted to turn this place around you'd find some way to pool a couple grand, buy a server, buy PbF back from this corporate ****pile, and host it yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts