Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this kid has been talking **** behind my back yesterday.. i didnt see him all day after it so i couldnt do it then and hes tlkaing about how hes gonna kick my ass.. real big kid that looks like hes 7 and thinks hes the toughest kid ever... my adrenalin is running already.. im listening to tupac and picturing the fight right now.. pumping myself up.. i know hes gonna say something as soon as he sees me.. and when he does thats were im gonna snap and its all gonna start there with a shot in the nose... just thought id share it with you guys

·
Registered
477 Posts
I don't mean to be a *****...but BIG DEAL. Oh-emm-jee, some guy supposedly talks crap about you and says he'll kick your ass! :yikes

At any school, there will be at least one person who's going to talk crap about you behind your back. It's really not worth the hassle.

But if you still plan on doing it, good luck. :)

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Courtney Taylor said:
I don't mean to be a *****...but BIG DEAL. Oh-emm-jee, some guy supposedly talks crap about you and says he'll kick your ass! :yikes

At any school, there will be at least one person who's going to talk crap about you behind your back. It's really not worth the hassle.

But if you still plan on doing it, good luck. :)
different down here its a big deal.. i know you guys arent gonna believe me when i say this but.. a kid got a knife taken out on him for talkin ****.. you gotta show people were you stand or youll get walked all over.. people dont mess with dogs that bite.. that is my favorite saying

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Same here. You don't have to fight everyone you see, but if someone messes with you and you don't do anything, be prepared to be picked on/hassled for a long time.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
no dude. who cares if people talk **** BEHIND YOUR BACK. big ****ING deal. if hes in your face yes kick his ass. if he picks on you, does anythign to you, say **** to you, kick his ass.

talking behind your back is a sign of weakness. unless he says something toyou, hes a pussy, and your an idiot for fighting someone who hasnt said anything to you

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dhill0413 said:
no dude. who cares if people talk **** BEHIND YOUR BACK. big ****ING deal. if hes in your face yes kick his ass. if he picks on you, does anythign to you, say **** to you, kick his ass.

talking behind your back is a sign of weakness. unless he says something toyou, hes a pussy, and your an idiot for fighting someone who hasnt said anything to you
dude the kids gonna walk up to me im not walking up to him... and if he says somehting im hitting him im not the kinda kid who lets people walk over them.. i make them thinking twice about next time there gonna say something to me... i dont fight unless i have to.. if he says something in my face and i walk away ill feel defeated.. only if you were in my possision

D

·
0 Posts
start crying and jsut throw your fists everywhere.. start screaming and sounds as though youve been posessed.. no one will mess with you again.

but i guess the toaster works too

1 - 20 of 41 Posts