Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I had some moderatley risky outpatient surgery today, to remove some precancerous pollops from my nasal cavity.

Everything went cool. There was like a 20% chance of me having some permament eye damage, but nothing went wrong. No brain damage either. The only thing I have is a swollen, bloody nose and a swollen face. When I got out of surgery, I wasn't feeling well, so I puked out a massive amount of blood all over my nurse. But after that, I felt pretty good. I've only felt better as the day's progressed, the queazy feeling in my stomach from all the blood is almost completley gone. I've had two Lizard Thicket plates (I couldn't eat anything past 6 yesterday) and I'm still hungry :)

Pictures!

After I got home, I had to keep massive amoutns of gozz covered over my nose, to keep all the blood from dripping out of it.

^These two just show the massive amount of swelling around my face and my nose. I'm hardly bleeding at all now.

I get to miss school for the next week, I can't go back until I go back to the surgeon and he removes the gozz he packed in my nose. Until then, he gave me these awesome pills, they're a mix of painkillers and "happy" pills. So I've been feeling pretty good latley :). Somebody's suggested me to sell them, but I feel so good, I'm probably going to keep and use them all.

Only downside to all this is I can't drive and I have a massive amount of schoolwork to catch up on. I also can't do anything for LOTHT. Thats it I guess.
/end random thread.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Ehh that sucks. But its great about the painkillers.

I'm pretty sick right now, I've been pooing rivers. Its not good. **** gotta go again.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
man hope the recovery goes well. your face is all swollen and round.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Randy, you should have dropped my gun off at the PO with that big piece of guaze(sp?)on your nose.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
What were the pollops causing you to do?

There is a thing that runs in the men of the families noses that the cartilage or w/e in the middle of the nose is too long at the top or something and it blocks one of my nostrils partially. I cant like breathe or anything out of my right nostril very well. It feels like someone is holding my nose and im pushing as hard as I can.

Either way both my dad and uncle have had the surgery but it doesnt bother me enough to both having it done so I'm prolly not going to worry about it.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts

There is a thing that runs in the men of the families noses that the cartilage or w/e in the middle of the nose is too long at the top or something and it blocks one of my nostrils partially. I cant like breathe or anything out of my right nostril very well. It feels like someone is holding my nose and im pushing as hard as I can.

Either way both my dad and uncle have had the surgery but it doesnt bother me enough to both having it done so I'm prolly not going to worry about it.
I can't stand that when I have a cold.

And I can't stand listening to music with only 1 earbud working like I am now. bah.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Pretty much, I haven't been able to breathe through my nose without using steroids for the past 18 months, becasue of them. Also, couldn't taste food, and some other stuff. I hated being around people when I had it, especially eating with other people, because I had to eat and breathe at the same time, so it was kind of gross. Couldn't really talk for a long period of time because I had to stop and take long breaths. It wasn't anything really extremley serious, but it was a constant annoyance. If I would have left them in there for a few years, they could have possibly turned to cancer.

Kissing a chick without being able to breathe through my nose. Not possible, I've tried =(

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Kissing a chick without being able to breathe through my nose. Not possible, I've tried =(

I know how ya feel on that one... if I do breathe and "make-out" with a girl it's really heavy and probably scary. That's usually why I explain it before I do it. It's nothing like really heavy but it can get that way if I have to use it for long periods of time. I don't care for "making out" so it doesn't really bother me.

And I know most of you are going to be like "oh he just wants his e-penis to grow" stfu and gtfo.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally they were the size of paintballs. After going through two serious of steroids to shrink them, they were alot smaller, like the size of two beads of corn.

edit: i didn't get to keep them, they're really sensitive, and pretty much fell apart when they got them out of my nose. The only way they stayed in, was they were kind of like plants, and were rooted into my sinuses. Thats why there was a possibility of losing eye sight, the sinuses are near the eys, and if the roots were near my corneas, they would have torn the corneas apart when they removed them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts