Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a HUGE Survivor fan and the new season started last week. Hopefully there are other survivor fans out there. Anybody else following the new season? This time around, like the Amazon season its guys against the girls and the chicks are whipping the guys butts. Currently the guys have voted off one guy last week and this week the girls have won reward. The girls now have fire and blankets. And the guys have absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, the older women ganged up on the younger ones and then one of the younger girls turned on the other younger girls to save her own butt and they voted off the hottest girl in the tribe. I hate the early parts of the game. Everything is so chaotic.

Dolly, your tits will be missed!

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Smitty said:
Damn, the older women ganged up on the younger ones and then one of the younger girls turned on the other younger girls to save her own butt and they voted off the hottest girl in the tribe. I hate the early parts of the game. Everything is so chaotic.

Dolly, your tits will be missed!
Dude, damn straight, her tits were fine!

Brandon

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
I hate reality tv shows.
yep. I don't even WATCH tv and i hate reality tv shows. maybe when someone decides to shoot all of the reality tv writers in their heads on a reality show, then I'll watch.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i watched every episode of the first season then never watched it again

idk its all the same after a while

1 - 13 of 13 Posts