Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That bastard retard john is a little rat, rupert shud find his house and trash it witha b ball bat

·
Registered
561 Posts
What?!! I missed tonights episode what happened?! is rupurt gone? he was the coolest one there he stole the other teams shoes!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well the hell with this! *throws random book down*

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I'm honestly no longer watching Survivor..Rupert was the coolest one out there.
**** that.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
People still watch that? Haha, my parents just got done watching it on video cuz they were gone...so they taped it...

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Bah, they don't know anything. That whole show is set up, you can't just take an average person and stick them out there. I have been working on survival training for years and I still don't know anywhere close to everything. Im at the point now where in good conditions I can use a knife, my flint, and what I find to cover the basic needs. (I could probibly go without the knife and flint, but I would prefer to have them and unless im flying im not without them [well, the knife anyway])

Anyway, remember in a real survival situation:
Stop
Think
Observe
Plan

Your priorities follow this order:
1. Medical Care
2. Shelter & Fire
3. Signaling & Communication
4. Sustenance

and remember the rule of 3's:
On average you can only survive about:
3 minutes w/o air -- pass out
3 hour without shelter -- exposure
3 days without water -- dehydration
3 weeks without food -- starvation

There, I just taught you more survival information then anyone on that show knows.:D

(Thank you Tom Brown Tracking schoolthumup: )

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I wish they would have got rid of lil, I am getting tired of looking at her fugly mug, it almost makes me want to puke. And John does need to die, i hate how after he thinks he has done something great he gets that big old smile on his face. I hope he realizes that like 3/4 of america would like to take turns wacking him with a bat...

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I know, I HATE John. Good thing something bad happends to him next episode. On wedsnday they are airing a special episode and it shows John in tears and everyone is like "I'm sorry man.."

That little effer.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
What was their reason (If any) for voting? Did they even say?
F that show...Not watching anymore.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Lowtryx said:
What was their reason (If any) for voting? Did they even say?
F that show...Not watching anymore.
He won ALL of the challenges (except the last one, obviously), and he was the 'leader' and could have easily made it to final 2.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
uhh.......got me there, but i dont exactly hate him.......i just want him to die,

watch the bad thing b his whole family died in a crash or something, i wont feel bad for him but ill feel bad for his family

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i knew i wasnt the only one who felt this way
the only splinter of hope left is if john has to leave and they nominate someone who was voted off to come bak in, that wud kik ass, but i doubt it wil happen

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they realy shud, but that dude from the second survivor that killed a wild bore with a knife was the best, it sucked he fell into the fire, he wud have won

1 - 20 of 23 Posts