Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Family say Constantine, we were Hungry so we ate some sushi. Its awsome. I really like the CA rolls etc..

here the website with all the cool Pictures.. the sushi gos around on a escalator thingy.

s u s h i t r a c k .com

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I went to a place called Benihana's, which is an all you can eat sushi bar in Cincinnati, Ohio. You tell the guy at the bar what you want and he makes it. There's a whole bunch of celebrities who've gone there and had pictures taken with the chefs, it's awesome.

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
I went to a place called Benihana's, which is an all you can eat sushi bar in Cincinnati, Ohio. You tell the guy at the bar what you want and he makes it. There's a whole bunch of celebrities who've gone there and had pictures taken with the chefs, it's awesome.
Theres a Benihana's down here in So-Mich. Good place.

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ja289 said:
yeah ive been there before, they make the food in front of you on the grill... anyway, my parents told me about this place called 'hamburger choo choo' where they send the food on a train going around the whole retaurant
Exact same kinda thing we went too last night..

·
3,991 Posts
PaintballRemix said:
Theres a Benihana's down here in So-Mich. Good place.
fo real? I heard it was a franchise but I've only seen one. Is it in/near Walled Lake, cuz my g-ma lives there and we visit quite often.

·
3,991 Posts
Lemme know when(preferably close to a holiday, cuz that's when we visit) and I'll bring Martin or Woodsy with me. I've always wanted to play there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts