Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guys know today is rash hashana, a jewish holiday. Being Jewish (partly) i find certain images/words offensive. Today really pissed me off though. I ride a bus with mucho gothic people and potheads which is bad enough. Today during school most of these gothic people drew swastika's on there hands/arms/binders/etc. which was kind of pissing me off.

Things didn't start boiling until a little after lunch when i heard some gothic people talking about jews. Then one of the kids was asking random people if they were jewish and then if they were he would say "oh i'm sorry". It just so happens i walk by him and he asks me that. My response was "shut the **** up about jews. Me being partly jewish didn't take much offense to this, but my friend Andy very much so did.

Just to give you a picture, Andy is 6' 3", kind of built and this gotchic kid is around 6' kinda chubby. The gothic kid replies "why did i hurt your feelings? oh im so sorry baby." This sparked my friend to throw his **** down, grab the kid by his shirt and sock him in the gut. The gothic kid in a little bit of pain stumbles back up and takes a swing at ME as if i did it! So i thought maybe he missed so i backed up, then he started swinging at me. So with one punch to his nose and i twisted my fist to be sure i broke his nose, the kid sits on the ground holding his nose.

The school has decided to suspend my friend,gothic kid, and I for 3 days. I thought it was total bull**** how the school can have the nerve to suspend my friend for just as long as the gothic kid who was taunting him with religious phrases.

I would think that the gothic kid would be in a little more trouble don't you?

Also, i don't come here to say "omfg look im such a badass" i'm just wondering what you think of the districts decision. I guess i could put this in debates, but the lounge is more suited for it.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Sue the school. I'm serious, that was self-defense. Also, you may be able to name the goth as a defendant because of hate crimes, not sure.

EDIT: We don't have debates...

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well self-defense in the code of conduct can only be to the extent of grabbing there shirt and going no farther. gay in my opinion. my parents hate going to court and the whole idea of sueing for some reason so i doubt it will happen.

lol i thought we had debates.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
You should have just killed them. Anyone who supports fascism or draws swastikas should die anyways.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Dude that is so gay.

i hate goths so much. the goth kid shoulda got suspended for much longer, and your friend barley did ne thing, same with you, should've got less, if any. I would be so pissed.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
I agree -- see what it takes to file a report of "anti-semitism" or "hate crime". The whole provocation of the matter was racially motivated. Really lay that on when the time comes for any discussions with your parents and the school and all. I don't know if it will do any good, but I gaurentee it will get thier attention.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
man if you were jewish AND black that kid would be in jail right now... they say they take hate crimes seriously but in reality the only hate crimes people get punished for are racial ones

that kid is a loser that should have his knees shot out

·
Registered
792 Posts
You guys did good. It reminds me of a goth kid a school who got beat up, it was something about racism the goth kid was white and the other african american but I dont know the details. It was a lunch and I heard people yelling so naturally I looked and I saw this little black kid yelling at this huge gothic kid then all of the sudden the little kid just started punching and kicking the gothic kid. The gothic kid never got one hit off and when it was over the little kid walked away and there lay the gothic kid leaned up against the wall blood all over his face.
I was like damn. Im sure they both got suspened but I dunno the details and the really crazy part was he was so much smaller than the kid and still beat is ass.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
while you may be able to personally press charges against the gothic kid, i doubt you could win against the school. many schools have a no tolerance of fighting rule in place. basicly, and as retarded as it is, you can be getting the **** beat out of you by 15 kids, and if you so much as take a swing at one of em in self defence, your suspended.

and school boards pay big bucks every year to pay for their counties court fee's and ofton a school board will have its own lawyer on hand who has handled 100's of these cases

i know it sucks, but really, all you can hope for is that you see him walking along one day in a year or two and run him over

·
Registered
506 Posts
You can't sue a school if you get suspended. You got in a fight, about 99.9% of high schools have a no tolerence policy on fighting. But don't worry about that goth kid being a dousche, he was an uneducated f-in prick who deserved what he got. Tell him to keep fighting the system, but his daddy really does love him

·
Registered
506 Posts
You're better off trying to meet him at a good charlotte concert.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
PaintballRemix said:
As you guys know today is rash hashana, a jewish holiday. Being Jewish (partly) i find certain images/words offensive. Today really pissed me off though. I ride a bus with mucho gothic people and potheads which is bad enough. Today during school most of these gothic people drew swastika's on there hands/arms/binders/etc. which was kind of pissing me off.

Things didn't start boiling until a little after lunch when i heard some gothic people talking about jews. Then one of the kids was asking random people if they were jewish and then if they were he would say "oh i'm sorry". It just so happens i walk by him and he asks me that. My response was "shut the **** up about jews. Me being partly jewish didn't take much offense to this, but my friend Andy very much so did.

Just to give you a picture, Andy is 6' 3", kind of built and this gotchic kid is around 6' kinda chubby. The gothic kid replies "why did i hurt your feelings? oh im so sorry baby." This sparked my friend to throw his **** down, grab the kid by his shirt and sock him in the gut. The gothic kid in a little bit of pain stumbles back up and takes a swing at ME as if i did it! So i thought maybe he missed so i backed up, then he started swinging at me. So with one punch to his nose and i twisted my fist to be sure i broke his nose, the kid sits on the ground holding his nose.

The school has decided to suspend my friend,gothic kid, and I for 3 days. I thought it was total bull**** how the school can have the nerve to suspend my friend for just as long as the gothic kid who was taunting him with religious phrases.

I would think that the gothic kid would be in a little more trouble don't you?

Also, i don't come here to say "omfg look im such a badass" i'm just wondering what you think of the districts decision. I guess i could put this in debates, but the lounge is more suited for it.
That =teh suxxorzz!!!!

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Slipknot said:
Call him a conformist. He'll get pissed.
:rofl:rofl:rofl

D

·
0 Posts
the fact that hes a goth is irrelivant... i just dont get how a 'goth' would be anti-semetic.. wtf.. man i totaly argee with kicking his ass though.. i defintely would have. I cant stand any form of that ****.. anti-semetism, ****-phobia, racism.. all that.. i cant ****ing stand it.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts