Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
scary movie 3 previous were great.. michael jackson.. lol hilarious

Great movie, i saw it opening night too, bank robbery scene was good, as was the paintball in the plane. Dont want to give too much away

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
My friends saw swat and said it was awesome....which one of the scary movies was with that guy with the wierd hand????...ooo that guy was funnnyyyy....and then there was a path of blood and the guy goes 'eeeewwww someones on the rag"...hahahahaha.....those movies are funny...along with not another teen movie

·
Registered
390 Posts
wmforevr said:
amd the scary movie 3 pervious

scary movie 3 previous were great..

previews?
do ALL 40 of your posts have such a good point to them? so what if we spelled previews wrong by accident, everyone obviously knew what we were talking about

·
Registered
390 Posts
previouse = previews

wmforever- sry im just pissed today cuz i spent the night playing my mom in scrabble....

·
Registered
119 Posts
:)

i want to c scary movie 3 when it comes out they showed a little clip on the tom green show but it wasen't enough i wanna c it:rolleyes:

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
swat was awsome, the ambush part was sweet. great movie, i thought it would suck, but it was really good. i just saw it a few hours ago

·
Registered
390 Posts
if you can get into american wedding (R) go to that.. SWAT is continually soled (SP?) out, so its harder to get into, you have to get there early

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
RAIAplayer said:
if you can get into american wedding (R) go to that.. SWAT is continually soled (SP?) out, so its harder to get into, you have to get there early
I went to see swat last night. We went to the grocery store first and loaded up on candy and pop because I cant afford the move candy. The movie started at 9:40 and we got there at 9:43 and still got tickets lol. The movie theatre was kinda crowded though. I am goin to get that movie when it comes out on DVD.

·
Registered
390 Posts
o.. you live in Indiana.. ;) guess its not as populated as NY/NJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts