1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my palms are always sweaty but only when im at school

its so weird and embarrisin cause i never wanna shake ne ones hand

there not sweaty at home

could it be that it like warmer at school or something or am i like contantly nervous???

and dont give me that wackin of ****

·
12,110 Posts
MY hands get sweaty when I'm talking in front of people. I'm not shy or anythign, and I consider myself to eb a good public speaker. Dunno why, just happens. I just ignore it. Just wipe your hand on your pants.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
When ever I get clammy hands, I go up behind upsuspecting kids and wipe my hands slowly across there face, and yell out "fish!". Good times.

·
Registered
360 Posts
lol i need to try that
my hands get sweaty too, but its not cause i am shy it just happens

·
Registered
181 Posts
you probably just have a stronger reaction to the presence of peopel than most others. I have the same problem when i'm meeting new peopel or i'm in an uncertain situation.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
in public and meetin my g/f dad tonite yea he is kool after the first hour of bien there he's tha police. and ya puss i am but owell'

o yea in public i sometimes do but owell

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Mine do whenever I put them into pockets. It's insane like the instant I do it they are already sweaty. Freaks a lot of people out when I shake their hands. I try to avoid pocket handing as often as possible, but it's a hard habbit to break.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I wish I was. I'm actually unable to gain any sort of mass whatsoever. I eat more than anyone, I've never been outeaten when I actually cared about it. But i still remain a skinny toothpick.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Gabriot said:
Actually I can prove this theory wrong. I have sweaty palms, do I have a large penis?

Answer: Only under a microscope.

Believe me, boys and girls, it be small.
Wow, go shoot yourself now that 39483842724 people know you have a small package.

Everyone gets sweaty palms at times, I do as well. It happens when I'm around a big crowd flocking with hot chicks. I don't know...the chicks just do weird things to me.

*THINK OF BASEBALL* *THINK OF BASEBALL*

1 - 20 of 45 Posts