Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK! I NEED THIS THING SOLD NOW! $300 SHIPPED!!! FINAL OFFER. SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY. IT HAS TO GO!!!!

Hey guys. Im selling a 2002 Worr Game Products Vert Autococker. And unless you didnt notice from the pics, it's green. It has a Second Generation Hinge Frame (green) with a green Flame trigger. For a barrel, it's got a J&J Performance 2 Piece Stainless Steel (14 inch), and a new Shocktech Supafly bolt. It comes with new front parts, including a Shocktech BOMB 3-way and FGP reg., and a WGP Black Magic ram (all front block parts are a chrome or silver color). It has green Shocktech front hoses. The pump rod is a green KAPP aluminum. It has black macro and silver fittings. Lastly (phew), it has a standard length black Shocktech drop forward, and a black Shocktech bottomline.

I have a green Orracle Tickler front reg. (used once) just lying around collecting dust, ill throw it in too.

It is in good condtion, with only a couple (1 or 2) minor scratches visable on the body. The Shocktech fgp reg, have some weird cosmetic scratches on it, but not rust, so they're visable only up close. The vert. reg, has a chip on it. Otherwise its workin great, and super accurate.

Peace...

-Cockr

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VL Newbie...lol...i wish you did! Let me know if you can in the future....BUMP!

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
u prolly woudlnt part would u ive been lookin for a vert feed bod.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would probly buy it form you if it was around christmas time or so becasue i havee 500 to get a new gun...i have a soyder extra that has a bunch of addons and stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts