Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Advanced Concepts bodied cocker for sale, the same as in my sig, all the ups in my sig are on it and are included ACCEPT the Tank and Sticky Grip, a grip will be included tho. Im selling the gun, revy, and the empire 4 pc. barrel kit for $160 without shipping. There is nothing wrong with the gun at all and it shoots like a dream im just getting out of the sport and need money for my car. All offers will be considered and trades are welcome if i see something i like but i mainly want cash.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a xbox with all kinks of games myself.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do you have better quality pictures? If so let me see them and if everything looks decent I will consider paying your asking price.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont have any higher quality pics at the moment but here is the link to where i bought my body
http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Autococker-EBlade-Body-Kit-SNAP-Q-Cocker-Black-NR_W0QQitemZ7192378259QQcategoryZ47251QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
it is the exact same as the one in the pic but mine hase the twist lock feed neck. Other than that everything is black or crome, no scratches, gun is superb and shoots excellent. I just put a half a hoppers worth through it to check it out and it still shoots like a dream. But if you need higher quality pictures let me know and ill try to borrow my friends camera.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up, and better pics comming tomorrow evening.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
I just posted my flatlined 98c, thats up for trade. Other than that I really dont have anything you would want unless you drive an eclipse or play guitar. what all would you want for trade? That would match my black magic cocker almost perfectly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No i really dont like tippys, and yes it is exactly like a black magic, just without the flames milled on it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Baitshooter, if you buy it for 180 ill ship it for free but thats without the tank.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its not a specific year but it is less than a year old, it is just like a black magic cocker but without the flames. Also for $20 more i can get you a shockteck superfly bolt, and a "black" black magic cocking rod. And paypal would be fine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts